X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME PUT AN AVATAR UP

How do I get an Avatar up on the board?

Re: HELP ME PUT AN AVATAR UP

Edit your profile. If you have a URL for some sort of picture, animated gif, etc paste that into the designated bar.

Comment

I just tried singhing up for a free account at photobucket, but for some reason the friggin thing wont activate. I think its not free, they want you to upgrade to the account you have to pay for.

Comment

Can you post a PIC from your computer or does it need to be from a company like photo bucket?

Comment

You need to put it on a site that hosts pics. like photobucket or lilypix

Comment

freeservers.com is good, but I don't know if they changed their policy to prevent that sorta thing for free accounts. They didn't stop people before when I had a free account, but that's been years.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I opened one at photo bucket. How do you get the http numbers you need to put it on the JCF. I keep trying but no photo appears, only a empty box.

Comment

Mail...

Comment

Thanks Chuck. Its finally up there.

Comment

Working...
                  X