Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Because Marines kickass - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because Marines kickass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Marines kickass

Got this in my emailbox this morning from the Sarge! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You might have already read this... but its still funny.
    Here's to Sam and Ace and any other Marines in here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

> THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!
    > Marine Corp's General Reinwald was
    > on the radio the other day and you have to read his reply to the lady who
    > interviewed him
    > concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws
    > you gotta love this!!!!
    >
    > This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of
    > National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and
    > US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout
    > Troop visiting his military installation.
    >
    > FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to
    > teach these young boys when they visit your base?
    >
    > GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing,
    > archery, and shooting.
    >
    > FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?
    >
    > GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on
    > the rifle range.
    >
    > FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous
    > activity to be teaching children?
    >
    > GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper
    > rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.
    >
    > FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent
    > killers.
    >
    > GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but
    > you're not one, are you?
    >
    > The radio went silent and the interview ended.
    > You gotta love the Marines!

Re: Because Marines kickass

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that's a good one
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

BWAHAHAHA, I´m pretty sure I´ve seen it before, but it´s still funny as hell [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Funny, but made up:

http://www.npr.org/about/urbanmyth.reinwald.html

It sounded pretty suspicious to me as soon as I read it. I listen to NPR and they have excellent interviewers. They would never ask stupid questions like that.

Comment

Being a Navy man, this is gonna be hard, [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] but

I saw a comic strip someone had pasted on the wall of his office that had a picture of a little kid standing next to a Marine and asking him;

Kid: Are you a Marine?
            Marine: Yes I am son.
            Kid: Isn't the Marines part of the Department of the Navy?
            Marine: Yes son, they are............the men's department.

I had to grit my as I typed this. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Semper Fi
              Malls-11, El Toro Ca. 1991 - 1995

Comment

I've heard both those jokes before, enjoy them both as well.

In the first one, not only would NPR never ask stupid questions like that, no General on the face of this Earth would awnser a question on-air in that manner either. Generals are very dignified, respected and almost always upbeat and diplomatic.

I am sure NPR was picked as the butt of the joke because of the view that they are "whinny liberals" or something to that effect. I personally listen to NPR all the time and I enjoy the bulk of their reporting. NPR reports news that you will not hear on any other radio station, and they have in-depth stories on cultures around the globe that you would otherwise never hear of, from Sacred Heart singing in the South to the role of rock 'n roll radio stations in post-genocide Rwanda. Fox news just fills their hour with bullshit local stories interviewing entire neighborhoods because a bear came down the hill and swam in someone's pool.

And there is not a whole lot of archery or canoeing going on at most USMC bases.

Comment

fuck clueless liberals that are sheltered from everything they claim to protect...fuck them in their stupid , pussy asses....says I.

Marines..yeah...they fuckin' rule! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      ....no General on the face of this Earth would awnser a question on-air in that manner either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not today's Generals anyway. That's why we need more General Officers like Patton and my distant cousin, Admiral "Bull" Halsey. How do you think he got his nickname "Bull"? It wasn't cuz he was diplomatic. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Funny...but unfortunately, untrue.

It's not really a matter of old versus new, but the times have changed along with the function(s) of General Officers.

If that were to actually have happened, the General would have been raked. Remember, everybody has a boss, even the heads of the Armed Forces answer to the Sec Def and President etc. Generals are sort of like politicians in a weird way. They have a set protocol they adhere to.

I worked directly for a 2 Star General for a while. Great guy, incredibly intelligent, and very involved in all things Marine. But, he would never say something like that in public (private, totally different).

But, at the other end of the spectrum, God help you if you pissed him off [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

I worked with an NCO that had previously been a drill sergeant in the Army Ranger School at Fort Benning. His idea to reduce incidental damage from gang violence was to take all the gang members and give them instruction in Basic Rifle Marksmanship. That way, they just kill each other and not a bunch of innocent bystanders.
                          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            fuck clueless liberals that are sheltered from everything they claim to protect...fuck them in their stupid , pussy asses....says I.

Marines..yeah...they fuckin' rule! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

you know shooting people (bad ones) can be a orgasmic and beautiful thing..IMO

I really love it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X