• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to post a pic....

Just seeing if this works!!!!!!!

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: trying to post a pic....

<font color="aqua">It worked! Nice Mustang! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks dave. i'm glad it worked. and it's a 1979 Toyota Corolla. i love the purple paint. it showed up kind light colored in the pic though. now i can post guitar pics myself.

Comment

I'm seeing a Camaro. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

me to!

Comment

Yep, me too.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Nice ride !! What have you done to it if anything?. I am currently in a holding pattern with mine (94Z).I need to replace the motor and do not want to put a stocker back in [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I am shooting for 400+(475 or so at the crank) HP at the rear wheels. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And after that the rear and clutch(again)[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Mostly just the basic mods. cold air, MAF, 1LE elbow, 52mm throttle body, high flow 3 inch cat and cat back system. Flowmaster American thunder to be more specific. Then just a few others that make it look better like the rims, window tint, clear corner lenses and one that you can't see, the front spoiler. that one actually is a great piece to add on. they're made to be used for cars with ground effects. since it's 1 1/2 inches wider it shoves way more air into the radiator to keep it cool. i also threw a short throw shifter into that bad thang. It's a 94 also but with just under 79,000 miles on it the motor is still real fresh. i bought it real low mileage. you gonna do a cam swap on it? i hear the LT4 package kicks some serious butt. and fellas, we were joking around earlier. it is indeed a camaro.

Comment

Working...
                X