• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy slapping

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4539913.stm

This is just so wrong ... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Re: Happy slapping

Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] What the hell is the world coming to?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] What the hell is the world coming to?

[/ QUOTE ]
      Agreed.
      What is wrong with people.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

And knowing what the law is like over here in the UK, these little fuckers may get caught if the police can be bothered and if they do, nothing will be done about it, slap on the wrist and away you go. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd love for one of the little pricks to try that on me!
          "Take a picture of this, b1tch!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'd love for one of the little pricks to try that on me!
            "Take a picture of this, b1tch!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

I would smash that fukker.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Earlier this week, Surrey Police made an arrest after an 11-year-old child was slapped at a Leatherhead school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that school named after the dood in Texas Chainsaw Massacre? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
              X