Any Liverpool Fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Liverpool Fans out there?

What a game that was. Champions of Europe [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I still cant believe we came back from 3-0 down to win the cup. Rafa, what a Manager. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Any Liverpool Fans out there?

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] hell yeah!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Best thing to come out of Liverpool was the bus! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K ... My mother in law is from Liverpool .. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The Beatles!!!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Not a Liverpool fan.. just a lowly Milan fan. Outstanding game though... the Reds really deserved it.
          [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Not a Liverpool fan.. just a lowly Milan fan. Outstanding game though... the Reds really deserved it.
            [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Good of you to say so dude. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I thought Milan were outstanding in the first half and was expecting to get worse for Rafa's reds in the second half. What a game though, I'm still buzzing! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Good of you to say so dude. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I thought Milan were outstanding in the first half and was expecting to get worse for Rafa's reds in the second half. What a game though, I'm still buzzing! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy it bro... I felt the same when Milan beat Barca 4-0 a few year back. Besides, I would take a game like yesterday's anyday over the 0-0 Milan win over Juve.

Comment

I'm from Manchester. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Just got home from Istanbul last night [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Wednesday night's memory will be with me for the rest of my life .
                  I still haven't got my voice back . 0-3 at half time - I was devastated . What a reply , 3 second half goals in 6 minutes !!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  I have been a Liverpool fan for 30 years and still can't quite believe what happened [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  It was really expensive to get there . But looking back , money could not buy the memories I now have !! And , I got to share those memories with my 2 brothers [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Awesome dude!
                    I tried to get a ticket, but found them going for stupid prices on evilbay [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. Even if I had got one, I would have been ripped off for travel and accomodation and that's if I could find any!! I'm still buzzing and can't believe we came back from 3-nil down against a class team like Milan.
                    Hopefully they'll parade the trophy around Anfield first game next season [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Great game, my club is Feyenoord Rotterdam but we all love the Liverpool team and especially their supporters.

You'le neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveer walk alone ...... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X