Red Sox coming to town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox coming to town!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Should be good. Can't go to any games. Gotta watch tv. I have 50 people coming over to my house for Memorial Day weekend. Between cooking and giving boat rides, I'll be hanging by the tv. Gotta good friend coming who's a die-hard Red Sox fan. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] He's gonna catch some sh*t! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] (I hope).

Johnny better get a better attitude-

TORONTO (AP) -- Johnny Damon thinks the World Series champions have become "a really bad team." [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] (Say what)

I don't think so......just not as good as the Yanks. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Red Sox coming to town!

damon says today is a must win [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    brainy ain't he?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

read the rest of the article (assuming, of course, that yankee fans CAN read [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) he says that they're a bad team right now, and judging the way they're playing at the moment, it's not too far off from the truth.

and johnny? well, i don't think anyone's gonna accuse him of being a genius anytime soon!
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

He looks like one of the guys in color me badd

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          He looks like one of the guys in color me badd

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's funny....,I know which one your talking about
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

was his episode on queer eye yet? that is just wrong man,i'm sorry. i saw red auerbach on the yes channel being
            interviewed by michael "it's high, it's deep, it's caught by the catcher in foul territory" kay, and red is a cool old timer. he's gotta cringe when he sees the money being payed to these players.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

agreed.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
              X