Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston fans - are 'ya getting nervous yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston fans - are 'ya getting nervous yet?

MUHAHHHAHHAHHHAHH!

Only a half game now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Boston fans - are \'ya getting nervous yet?

I thought this was going to be a Tom Scholtz thread. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No, but Tom's welcome to become a Yankee fan, if he'd like. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well we were 3 games out in the ALCS and came back and won that. So why the hell would we be? Sox do the same thing every season. Decent start, pre all star melt down and the post all star get it back together. Are you getting nervous that A-Rod is closer to coming out of the closet thanks to his new therapy?
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

i'm still not thrilled with how the pitching is going, especially with all this garbage being thrown at keith foulke. sometimes the journalists there seem to have the same screw counting freak mentality that you see here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] not everything needs to be analyzed to death. i'm REALLY glad that wade miller is doing as well as he is. kev can attest to this, but i said that he's gonna be the deal of the offseason. clement really seems to have benefitted from working with tek; he's having a good season so far too. wells...eh, he needs to come around, and who knows what the hell is going on with schill.

my other concern is manny ramirez not remembering that he's manny freaking ramirez. he's not hitting like he usually does, but he seems to be waking up a little. same goes for renteria; he seems to be seeing the ball better at the plate. i think he's gonna heat up in the next few weeks.

if people's feet can stop being injured, and foulke get his mechanics worked out, we'll be okay. i'm not worried about the yankees; the orioles seem to have taken that place this year! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and really, this season, i have no expectations; i'm just enjoying the games (except for last night....ugh.)
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Are you getting nervous that A-Rod is closer to coming out of the closet thanks to his new therapy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if its contributing to him leading the majors in HR's, RBI's and Runs scored. He can cross dress if he wants. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

oh...anyone else notice the E5 in the light at the end of that arod speed stick commercial? cracks me up everytime i see it. so so true.
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

oh...and where the hell were you guys when the yankees were in last place? too scared to talk? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  orioles seem to have taken that place this year!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, just a tease for the Baltimore fans. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

(Mazzili is a Yankee [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Comment

A-Rod found a new person inside him. Guess he dumped Jeter.
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!

Comment

You guys crack me up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As to Baltimore, I'm not worried about them at all. That train will wreck well before season's end. Hope they're enjoying it now, though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        oh...and where the hell were you guys when the yankees were in last place? too scared to talk?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sitting here watching Red Sox fans drool, actually thinking it was gonna last. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

i certainly enjoy george spending $200 mil for last place, but i never thought that they'd stay there as long as they did.
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I love how the media and Yankee fans are oblivious to some of the game as it happens. Today for instance, I see something about Jeter's great play. He caught a pop in shallow center. Of course he completely ran Cano over doing it. Cano must not be a true Yankee yet so that was completely overlooked.

And last year that pop up in left where Jeter dove into the stands. Pokey Reese made the same play and the ball landed almost in the same spot. He just had enough sense to stop. And I really loved the way all the male Yankee fans that were in the immediate area jumped out of the way so Jeter could take a nice dive onto the seats. That was classic. Leave the only women in that general area to be the one to try and catch him.
                            We must!
                            We must!
                            The bigger the better!
                            The tighter the sweater!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              oh...and where the hell were you guys when the yankees were in last place? too scared to talk? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you understand why all other fans think the Yankees fans are obnoxious ... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                              X