Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My turn to suggest a couple friend's bands...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My turn to suggest a couple friend's bands...

OK, Crankdaddy has promoted his friends in Silvertide, so I thought that I'd post something about a couple friends of mine.

First is the band Pale. This is my friend Tim's band. Tim and I have been friends since Kindergarten and everything he's been in I have supported. (and will continue to, remember the song Blood on Blood by Bon Jovi? That's us.)

I would describe their music as rock with a twinge of folk.

<hr width="50%" color=#ff0000>

Next is my friend Dan's band, The Sidewinders Dan and I have known each other for several years. He's an incredible player. I guess it helps when you graduate from GIT like he did.

The Sidewinders are more or less rockabilly on steroids. When most folks think of rockabilly, they think of Brian Setzer, that's well and good, but I've never heard anyone shred rockabilly like Dan does.

(*soon after some server issues are cleared up, I'll be the webmaster for thesidewinders.org - just a little shameless plug for myself.)

<hr width="50%" color=#ff0000>

So there you go. A couple of friends of mine. Check 'em out, if you like what they do grab a CD and tell 'em I sent ya...
    Occupy JCF
Working...
X