Wow...... Speechless on music123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...... Speechless on music123

guys, just thought I would toss out this post as some good reading.

I jsut bought a Dean bass from Music 123, nothing fancy, but it's pretty cool.

Anyhow, it got heres 2 days ago, right away I pulled it out and noticed a small gouge in the headstock. Nothing major, jsut a cosmetic blem. I wasnt even worried about sending it back (im in Canada, shipping sux)

Anyhow, I emailed them just stating that I got it liek this and wanted to know if i ordered a b stock by accident, and in the future if I order anything from thge outlet if they would have these sort of blems.

Well, this was their reply....

"Dear Jeff:

Hello,

We have added a replacement guitar, at no additional charges for shipping, the item, or duties or taxes. You will receive the item in a few weeks. We apologize that the item had defective headstock. We believe the item arrived from the vendor in that condition. You now have a spare guitar. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact customer service.

"

Customer service, damn! They also messed up my last order, and paid for all my shipping charges and duty and tax and cleared it up pretty quick.

Im honestly really impressed!

Re: Wow...... Speechless on music123

thats awesome.. unfortunately I had a horrible deal go down with music123 a few years ago. They lied to me a bunch of times and didn't ship me my stuff till like 2-3 months after I paid, even though there was no backorder. Looks like they got their shit together.

Comment

Impressive.

Comment

Hot damn!

Comment

nice!

Comment

That's awesome!

Wish they'd send my Dime from Hell... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

(It's most likely Dean strokin on that deal, another couple weeks they say, as of the last email I got from them anyway, we'll see...)

Pat

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

"you now have a spare guitar"

....they gave you another one? egads! offering to replace it with the other one being returned is nice enough.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

It sounds like they knew they sent you a damaged guitar or that there was a high probability they were sending you a damaged guitar... Either way it works out well for you. Very cool.

Comment

Music123 is probably the easiest online shopping stores I have ever dealt with.
                    probably they make a lot of mistakes but they take care of these fast.

Comment

I've only had that happen once before with a damaged item (cosmetic-still fully functional) that I got to keep the item and they credited my card. This was with Musicians friend. It's for a keyboard stand I still use, but I have not heard them doing this with a guitar-dang nice of them.
                      So I guess you'll be selling a bass huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X