Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More paint and another piece of history rescued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More paint and another piece of history rescue

Nice! My '69 Charger was almost that exact color originally (they called it F3 green at Mopar).

Comment

The only GM cars I like. I need a GTO or a 70/71 Trans Am with a 455 and a 4 speed
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Damn, you want to refin my Model 5FX with any leftover paint you have?
        That color rules.

Comment

Awesome job. Looks great!!

Comment

Niiiiceee!!

I love those! That's my second favorite car from 1970. My first being The 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6!!! But that is friggin SCHWEEEEEET!!!

Comment

Thank you all for the compliments! Hearing from folks who appreciate my work is what keeps me plugging along! Although this isn't guitar related, I know there are many people here who like restoring guitars (myself included!), and hopefully some of you will be inspired to drag those old beat up axes out and start sanding! Here's some "before" pics of this car to show you what I started out with. I dragged this car out of a field almost a year ago and it was pretty far gone. Ya see....anything is possible!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I gotta say mark ROCKS!!!!!!!
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Now that's night and day!!! Got any pics of the new engine bay?

Comment

truly spectacular work again dude, everytime you post these things I wanna get my ass to a restoration shop and say "let me help out" till I'm on the books [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    The only thing stopping my own resto's is money. A major component to these things, but only a minor piece of the puzzle. The time/effort and attention to detail is what sets yours above alot of others I see out there. $100k plus belair/impala/vette restorations that still lack soul dont do anything for me. Its the breathing new life (rip dime) into them that makes these special, so rock on with it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">Damn Mark, you are truly a talented man! I'm so impressed with the work you do and every time I see you finish a car I have to think about getting mine out there for you to take care of [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, my friend, congrats on another masterpiece- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Now that's night and day!!! Got any pics of the new engine bay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...I may just happen to have one! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I also have one of the inerior but it wasn't quite finished yet. This car had sat in a field and was ate up by rats.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          <font color="aqua">Damn Mark, you are truly a talented man! I'm so impressed with the work you do and every time I see you finish a car I have to think about getting mine out there for you to take care of [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, my friend, congrats on another masterpiece- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave, coming from you, that's quite a compliment brother!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Hey, bring on the Firebird.... I'd love to do another one while it's still fresh on my mind! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's my next project. Another one I'm going to rescue from the pits of hell! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Seriosly, this one is a 1970 GTO, 455 HO auto, red/red/red, lots of options, even found the build sheets under the dash, back seat, and LH door panel. Let the fun begin!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Mark....I just about creamed myself over these pics!

Nice work brother...nice work indeed! It's truly a labor of love! Starting with a seemingly "dead carcass" ..a mere shadow of it's former glory, and you bring it back to life! My hat off to ya bro!
                                I wanna do something like this with a a 70's Vette carcass! I know of two I can grab right now! But must wait until I can afford to accumulate the parts, to restore one.

Comment

Working...
                                X