Can you buy Cuban cigars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you buy Cuban cigars?

I think I'm about to lose a bet here, my friends are telling me you can't legally buy cuban cigars. Is this just a US thing, or am I going to win five bucks?

Re: Can you buy Cuban cigars?

Just a US thing.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

sure I can. Walk into any tobacconist in town and pick one up. Of course, Australia doesn't have an embargo on imports from Cuba [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        sure I can. Walk into any tobacconist in town and pick one up. Of course, Australia doesn't have an embargo on imports from Cuba

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that embargo sucks, it just cost me $5. Thanks though!

Comment

Yep, the rediculous trade embargo strikes again! Go american foreign policy!

Comment

I'm in Miami where your not supose to be able to get those kinda things but I know where I can get some. Just go down to litlle Havanna here in Miami you can find them.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

I can buy as many as I want, whatever kind, 5 minutes from here...then again, I´m in Germany and Germany also doesn´t have that embargo [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Cuban cigars are Overrated...on my last cruise, I was in the Carribean and could buy them down there, bought a few, they weren't anything special. I've had better Dominican cigars

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Cuban cigars are Overrated...on my last cruise, I was in the Carribean and could buy them down there, bought a few, they weren't anything special. I've had better Dominican cigars

[/ QUOTE ]

+1000 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Dominican is the way to go.

Comment

Why bother with the cigars? Sneak some Cubans into the country and have them roll them up for you. Just don't let them moonlight at the Magic Pan... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry, I had to...

Comment

You can't buy them in the US, but I think you can bring in a couple boxes if you happen to pick them up while you are on vacation. There is a lot of counterfeit Cuban cigars around though, so be careful where you buy them from. The Cuban cigars that I've had have had a very distinct taste, even when comparing them to Dominicans from the same company. I am far from a "aficionado" though.

Comment

I had some Cohiba Cuban and Domincans and the Cuban were nicer IMO but the Domincans were on the level for sure...
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

my customer in canada can get me all the ones i want, but i don't smoke 'em. one of the few things i don't smoke.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The town I live, there are many Cuban Cigars stores.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              The town I live, there are many Cuban Cigars stores.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Are you in the US?

Comment

Working...
                              X