Happy Anniversary to .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Anniversary to .........

Congrats to you and the Mrs., Dave! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] My wife and I will hit 16 years come June 8th.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]Congratulations Dave and to your wonderful wife Lisa [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] for keeping each other happy for 16 ... and beyond,,,cause true happiness is such a hard thing to find and hang on to [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      my lovely wife Rose and i will hit 8 July 4th
      (insert humorous comment about being half way to happiness here........) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      you two have a glorious anniversary [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

<font color="aqua">thanks again for the kind words everyone, we had a great time last night- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Happy Anniversary Dave < I hope you Lisa really enjoy the next 116 years together! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Congrats Lisa and Dave!
            Enjoy the next 16 too!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Belated Congrats to the coolest couple in PA! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
              <font color="aqua">thanks again for the kind words everyone, we had a great time last night- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh! Do Tell! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X