Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great Memorial Day weekend

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Enjoy the cookouts, family and friends get togethers and keeps those soldiers, sailors and airmen in your prayers, both past and present. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Have a great Memorial Day weekend

Same to Don-o!!! Gonna be lots-o-porksteaks getting burned up this weekend here in St. Louis.... I think porksteaks may just be a midwest thing... We went out to Cali last summer for vacation and stopped by the Hellraiser's house for a BBQ and did some up.

I will be dropping by The Soldiers Memorial back home in Illinois to place a wreath for my Dad, Uncles and Grandfathers who are all gone that fought in WWI, WWII and in Korea.

May you all pay respects to the fallen this weekend. After all, we are--- [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Adrian
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Hope everyone has a safe one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        lots-o-porksteaks getting burned up this weekend here in St. Louis....

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I need to sched a trip ST. Louie sometime. I'm not sure what porksteaks are, but they sound good.

I have 40-50 people heading to my house Sunday. Lot of Navy folk, along with family. I need to get 2 propane tanks filled.

American Legion having a ceremony Monday, that I'll be part of (and not from the barstool), well, maybe later.

We finally some nice weather here in the NorEast. Hopefully it hangs on this weekend.

Enjoy those porksteaks STLKINGV! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Yippeee.... outdoor festival gig for me this weekend.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yippeee.... outdoor festival gig for me this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rock'em! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

2 out of 3 from the sox and i'm happy right don.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                2 out of 3 from the sox and i'm happy right don.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should be fun! Gotta great friend coming in town who a Sox fan.

You have a great one out there on the West Coast Tommy! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

it won't suck, i promise.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Everyone have a safe one. Think of the brave military men and women who died for this great land, as well as all vets, past and present.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        lots-o-porksteaks getting burned up this weekend here in St. Louis....

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I need to sched a trip ST. Louie sometime. I'm not sure what porksteaks are, but they sound good.

Enjoy those porksteaks STLKINGV! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Don, go by your handy butcher shop and ask them to cut you some pork the same way that they cut beef T-bone steaks. Ask them to set their saw guage at 8/10 of an inch.

Take those babies home, give them a light shot of garlic powder, slow cook them untill they start to brown (low fire) then start baseting them dudes with you favorite BBQ sause!!! All I can say is [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] it don't get any better than that!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

If you don't think you can handle it, swing on by here in Ole St. Lou and I hook ya up!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Adrian

All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Take those babies home, give them a light shot of garlic powder, slow cook them untill they start to brown (low fire) then start baseting them dudes with you favorite BBQ sause!!! All I can say is it don't get any better than that!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will Do! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

everybody have a cool safe weekend [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              I got to work at the Fire Station Saturday and Monday, but I'm sure Monday we will grill some burgers and such.
                              Hopefully we won't be too busy !

Be safe

Comment

Working...
                              X