X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have a great Memorial Day weekend

[ QUOTE ]
    everybody have a cool safe weekend
    I got to work at the Fire Station Saturday and Monday, but I'm sure Monday we will grill some burgers and such.
    Hopefully we won't be too busy !

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep your eye out for those backyard barbequers that use a can of 92 octane with a match. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have a safe one!
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Lol, totally missed this [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah, happy and safe Memorial Day weekend to all [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This afternoon I´m gonno go out barbecuing and show some of my german buddies how to make a REAL hamburger, not these piddly things you get outside the US [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Related side note: Anyone know if there´s an internet stream of the Indy 500 anywhere that I can watch tomorrow?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        This afternoon I´m gonno go out barbecuing and show some of my german buddies how to make a REAL hamburger

[/ QUOTE ]

Crack open one of those REAL beers also. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Not one of the "extra mild, calorie free, pretty can, scented flavored, alcohol free beers" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          This afternoon I´m gonno go out barbecuing and show some of my german buddies how to make a REAL hamburger

[/ QUOTE ]

Crack open one of those REAL beers also. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Not one of the "extra mild, calorie free, pretty can, scented flavored, alcohol free beers" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have a great one , all- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They don´t have Bud light over here, so that´s not an issue [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              They don´t have Bud light over here, so that´s not an issue

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey...........I drink Bud Light. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

AAAAH, that explains the Les Toaster in the eBay section [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  AAAAH, that explains the Les Toaster in the eBay section

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have a great weekend! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

You too, all of ya [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I´m already drunk, it´s 11 PM...who else? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

check indycar.com they will real time scoring, not sure about streaming video. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

go kanaan [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      also hoping kenny brack has a good race. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                      Amp... Pioneer
                      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                      X