What makes you happy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What makes you happy??

Holy Shit Tommy that cop drilled your ass...

what a dick...dude we got cops like that over here man...there is a couple I but heads with all the time...I tell them straight out that they are punks , assholes , pussies..they know I can't fucking stand them...they only do it for the overtime they get when they go to court..

I don't mind a cop giving a ticket to a non drivin' , no insurance doucheface...but they nail good , hard workin' , responsible people ..they are assholes!

but to be fair ..there is assholes no matter what job or profession...so there ya go...the problem is when a cop is an asshole...it ruins people's lives...most deserve it...but some do not....these programmed fucktools can't use simple discretion.!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Playin' guitar on a good guitar, loving my woman, Metal -listening to it, writing it, playing it with my band-, growing my hair (so gay hahaha), loving my woman and earning money does it for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

good tone - loud...and pretty guitars... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Man one week later and another stessfull week still makes me feel like shit till I put a charvel in my hands or play a Killer VH tune
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
          X