Finally finished!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished!!!

Ok, I didn't do the work myself or anything but, I just wanted to show her off to everyone. Finally got the 18 inch wheels and the new hood on! I love it!!!

Re: Finally finished!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]bitchin bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    i love those cars, i dont think they were stupid to have stopped making them.i miss my 97 formula..2 years ago we had a wreck in the rain some old guy in a 4 door olds wiped the whole ass end out..8000 bucks worth....if we would have been in the Vette i probably wouldn't be typing this right now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

what color is that? doesn't look like a factory color at all. i dig it!!!! are those just rotors or is that an entirely new brake kit?? if so was it difficult to install??

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice car!!!
        You selling your house?
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys! The color is factory but I think it was only available 1 year (Cayenne Red Metallic). I only replaced the rotors, the stock calipers are 4 pistons in the front and 2 piston rears, so they're up to the task. I dont exactly race on road courses, and the stock rotors were warped all to hell. Brakes are so easy it's almost pathetic, even installing a whole kit.

Not my house, its actually an apartment building. I live next door... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wheres the gorgeous babe in a thong that normally poses with such a sweet ride?
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Comment

BAD ASS!!!
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is an awesome ride, totaly badass.
                  I love the hood. Z-rated tires and all...
                  Sweet
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah I'm really diggin it now. I just never liked the stock hood and the Ram Air hoods have that split between hood and the front fascia. I just really dig the huge (nostrils). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Verrry cool dude. I know you must be proud of it. I know that I would be.

Comment

Yeah I am pretty proud of it. I did all the mechanical stuff myself. Can't wait to take it to the track this year!

Comment

omg that is an awesome ride.. very cool
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Comment

I have no idea what that is (but I can read the badge on the side) but it looks great...
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                              X