Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to my bro Cleveland Metal..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday to my bro Cleveland Metal..

[ QUOTE ]
    John and I just went to see Manowar and Rhapsody....it was a good time!

I had to wash all the damn cigerrette smoke off my clothes and take a shower....man I hate that smell!

cigerettes fucking stink like fucking SHIT!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    +1
    I hate that shit, whata fucking stupid thing smoking is [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yeah man...I just bitched about it again on my thread..

ciggerettes suck ass...I know...I used to smoke like a fuckin' chimney until my son was born...then I said fuck this I don't need this garbage...and that was 11 years ago....and I can't stand the smell of that shit ...you don't realize how bad it stinks when you smoke..

I quit just like that...no patch , no gum , no bullshit...I don't do anthing I don't want to do ...and I didn't want to smoke anymore..

best thing I ever done man...

now I smoke weed...but that's different....weed makes you high....cigs just makes you stink...

I rather be high than just stink..

I don't wanna stink...I powder my balls and everything.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey John bro! Happy Birthday man! Just as Bill's said...things will start getting better...I had a shit job during the summer's when I was in school still doing surveying type stuff...and it got bad...really friggin horrible at times when I seriously just contemplated getting in the truck and going home for good....but I kept telling myself everything happens for a reason...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Although I haven't been married or anything, my last (and first) major relationship before Amy was 3 years long...ups and downs and then it was over. It was really hard...bad times, but I had great friends (and it sounds like you do too) and we all just went out all the time, hit bars, drank, had great times that I misseed out on for the 3 years and lived it up. It really helped clear my mind and get on with my life...I had the time of my life and made memories for a lifetime. I went out and dated and dated and searched for "genuinely good women"...
        When it seemed everything was going good again, I caught this one girl I was dating for 3 months sleeping with her x-b/f...I deep down had some suspicions that she wasn't over him...but was just blind to it before I caught them. But since then I've met the best girl ever....Amy's the sweetest, kindest, most sincere girl I've met ever. Seems you always meet the best ones when you're not looking. Sounds like you need a short vacation in Indy from July 22-24!

Happy b-day bro!
        - Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Happy Birthday John [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

John,

Belated HB bro!!! Sorry...I always miss these damn threads until the day after! Hope you had a great one man!....You definitely deserve it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

John,

HAPPY B-DAY BRO!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ...Sorry to hear about the drama, it's always tough to deal with around birthday time. Gotta do your best to put it all behind you though....Hope you guys had a great time last night!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

-Kenn

Comment

happy belated bro, feel your pain. music and guitar (and your true friends) will always be there for you bro. thats what i always lean on. i could get into a big ugly story but fuck that. lean on horns, sounds like a real good friend you got there man. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

I guess i am a bit late but happy belated birthday to you.

Flo
                  http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Damn...I'm late too...Hope you had a good one Bro!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Listen to these guys John...they been there...I been there ...you been there...we are MEN.....we are MUTANTS...we always get thru this shit!

be strong , stay strong , ....oh hell I pulled a muscle... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just have to say thanks to you guys for all your nice words. I've been pretty depressed the last bit and reading this thread has really made things easier the past couple days when I was feeling down about my lame BS (so many people have MUCH worse stuff happening) and you guys really brought some cheer into my world.

You don't always realize how much these places mean to you when you are just posting about misc BS etc all the time. But the support here for people in their troubled times is nothing short of amazing. It always blows me away.

I really have to say this is a special place with a lot of very special people. You guys are all awesome and I'm glad I'm part of this and to "know" you all. I wish I could just go out drinking with all of you.

Much thanks to everyone, it is appreciated.

Comment

Hey man, I'm sorry I missed it. However, Happy belated Birthday!!!

Good luck with your current situation, too. I have a deep rooted belief that a positive mental attitude and a large middle finger can get you through most trials. I've had my finger raised for tweleve years and it's getting tired. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Kepp your chin, and finger, up!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I didn't see this until late as well. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] Happy Belated. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, you could see my post as happy birthday a few days late or a lot of days early for next year. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X