This HAD to be a mans idea.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This HAD to be a mans idea.....

Wouldn't it just be easier to take the keys out, or leave the door open? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Dagnabbitt I done got myself a hankerin to lock the keys in the car.....consarnitt!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Who on earth would design a car that LOCKS with the keys in the ignition, while the car is RUNNING??? This had to be a man...only a man would come up with something as ass backward as that. Think about it, its midnight and you need cigarettes, you run out to the store, jump out, close the door, run in, and come back to YOUR KEYS LOCKED IN THE CAR WHILE ITS RUNNING...Ugh....it just disgusts me to no end. Men...making the world a bigger cluster fukk than it already is!!!

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me but, in my opinion...

"This had to be a WOMAN...only a WOMAN would come up with something as ass backward as that..."

Yes! "Think about it"!..." its midnight and you need cigarettes, you run out to the store, jump out, close the door, run in, and come back to YOUR KEYS LOCKED IN THE CAR WHILE ITS RUNNING...Ugh....it just disgusts me to no end."

Yeah, right... IT DISGUSTS ME TO NO END TOO!

"...WOMEN...making the world a bigger cluster fukk than it already is!!!"

ONLY A WOMAN COULD THINK OF LEAVING A CAR WITH IT'S KEYS ON, RUNNING, ALONE, IN FRONT OF A STORE, AT MIDNIGTH; JUST FOR A FUKKIN DANMED BOX OF CIGARETTES... Inviting a thief to stole your car the easy way...

You were right, for that example you put in, WE, the MEN, had to design the cars to lock automatically... BECAUSE WOMEN (who think) LIKE THIS COULD MAKE THE WORLD A BIGGER CLUSTER FUKK THAN IT ALREADY IS... for us, their husbands. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Women are just pissed because ..man designs , makes , owns , creates , rules , dominates , controls everything in existance..

and there is NOT one thing they can do about it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well , they can't beat our asses...so they bitch , moan and groan...that is their weapon , revenge , or payback (nagging us to death)! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I LOVE meeting very liberal woman...I tell them how good they look in red lip stick , how good their perfume smells or hair looks...They like that...I DO that! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Woman can't be "liberal" around the Bill Z Bub...because it just doesn't work! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I love that shit! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

BTW ..all woman possess only ONE thing that controls weak minded men....that is the power of the PUSSY..

When a man overcomes the power of the puss...the woman becomes powerless and harmless..

this is FACT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill knows ho's [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

The one I used to see around here a lot was people going into a grocery store (even WalMart) parked in the Fire Lane with the engine running and no one in the car [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
            I soooo wanted to hop in their car and hide it around back, take their ignition key off the ring and push the car over the key so it's under the tire, then leave the rest of the keys on the seat [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Either that or go get a fire truck and plow into their car [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Women are just pissed because ..man designs , makes , owns , creates , rules , dominates , controls everything in existance..

and there is NOT one thing they can do about it..

[/ QUOTE ]

Women are getting more involved in the design process now. Many companies are employing women in areas of design because they represent so much influence in purchasing so it only makes sense to target them.

[ QUOTE ]
              BTW ..all woman possess only ONE thing that controls weak minded men....that is the power of the PUSSY..

When a man overcomes the power of the puss...the woman becomes powerless and harmless..

this is FACT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

Comment

"Women are getting more involved in the design process now. Many companies are employing women in areas of design because they represent so much influence in purchasing so it only makes sense to target them."

ONLY because man threw them a few bones...literally. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I must admit there were a few decent female cops I knew...some I'd rather work with than some dweeby , faggy men..but those men had sugar in the tank...and those "women"..were more manly than those queers..

But lets face the truth here...even though some of those Bull daggers were tough...they are not compatible "physically" to really take care of biz when the shit hit the fan...hell fuckin' no! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

13 year in the Zone Car in the ghetto...is all you need to know this is FACT!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  "Women are getting more involved in the design process now. Many companies are employing women in areas of design because they represent so much influence in purchasing so it only makes sense to target them."

ONLY because man threw them a few bones...literally. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                  www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    It's the fault of whomever left the keys in the ignition. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. It's meant to be a deterrent to prevent people from leaving the car running, while they run off and do something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is most likely to help keep homey from jackin' yo' ride at a stop light, Yo! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      It drives me nuts that I have to use the key to lock my new car. You can't lock the driver's door when it is open.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, you have a Honda. Lift up the driver's door handle from the inside and hit the lock button.

Comment

Hey , here is a man's idea...take a spare door key to your auto and keep it in your wallet / purse..

problem solved! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

It's great to be the King... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My car automatically locks at 15 mph but I can also pull the handle and open my door even if it's locked, so it's all good. I'm happy with it.
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                          X