Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Darkane Video.....

http://www.nonhumanlevel.com/

These guys should be representing the metal community. Completely amazing.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: New Darkane Video.....

Damn, it's been awhile since I've heard anything of theirs. That was pretty kickass. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!

well at least they are keeping it heavy and being themselves..

Soilwork and In Flames ...two of my favorites are slowly getting gay on me...after all these years of my loyalty and dedication...

they are trying to appeal to americans...they sound like what they think americans want them to sound like ...instead of just being themselves...I hate that!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!
        Darkane rule I cant wait to watch this and get their new album.
        Soilwork and In Flames have been going down the gurgler the last two albums, but these guys know their shit [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Malmstrom is an awesome songwriter/shredder, and did you guys get the vid of the drums being recorded? crazy!

Comment

I love Darkane, and if this song represents the rest of the new material, the upcoming album will be no exception. My only concern is that the mix on Expanding Senses seemed a bit muddy compared to the older stuff, so I hope that's not the case this time around. Andreas seems to keep improving, and musically they sound as good as ever.
          sigpic

Comment

The remastered "Rusted Angel" is playing as we speak...this is my favorite Darkane!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn, the more I listen to this is the more I love it. Definatly pickin up the new album, and I pretty much trust Bill's judgment on metal, so Rusted Angel is also comin home with me. Thanks for postin that vid dude. BTW, their tone is goddamn crushing, what are they playing through?

Comment

Ok, didn't realize the new CD won't be shipping till next month, so bought Expanding Senses and Rusted Angel to tide me over till the new one gets here. I can't believe I didn't own any of their stuff

Comment

They use engl amps.

Malmstrom e-mailed my brother a picture of his amp/settings in the studio. I'll have to check and see if he still has it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I have an Engl Savage 120 and we´ve had different settings from album to album so I can´t give you any special tips, but I´ve attached a photo of the setting for our current album (the rythm guitars). It might be hard to see since there are shadows on the picture but I guess you can figure it out anyway.

I use the string guage 0.11, 0.16, 0.20, 0.34, 0.44 and 0.54. It took a while for me to get used to it but now I don´t think it´s a problem with sloppy strings. I play Ibanez RG 3120 Prestige which I think sounds very good when it´s tuned down.

[/ QUOTE ] - Chris Malmstrom

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

The song rules, and I was bashed to fuck by the guitar sound too, then I come here and see the exact amp thats making it so once again...

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yah dude, seriously, thanks for the pic and info. Very cool stuff I tell ya. I'm drawing nearer and nearer to buying an ENGL. So far ever tone from it I've heard I loved

Comment

Wow I'm a instant fan of them.

Comment

I like Darkane of all the Swedish thrash stuff...it is so cool they are keeping themselves true...not like Soilwork or In Flames..

I haven't put the new Soilwork on since I got it...because it depresses me

Terror 2000 is another of my faves guys...and that is the guys from Darkane and Speed of Soilwork...truly KILLER shit!!!

Drip that is cool as hell...I thought they used Powerballs...so what is more brutal a Savage or a powerball..I LOVE Darkane's tone..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I like Darkane of all the Swedish thrash stuff...it is so cool they are keeping themselves true...not like Soilwork or In Flames..

I haven't put the new Soilwork on since I got it...because it depresses me

Terror 2000 is another of my faves guys...and that is the guys from Darkane and Speed of Soilwork...truly KILLER shit!!!

Drip that is cool as hell...I thought they used Powerballs...so what is more brutal a Savage or a powerball..I LOVE Darkane's tone..

[/ QUOTE ]
                              I had the chance to interview Klas Ideberg, rhythm player for Darkane and he told me they were working on the new Terror 2000 which should be released before the end of the year... Terror 2000 are so fucking fast [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img].
                              As for Darkane, I like the new song a lot but I don't understand all the shit the singer gets... Except for here, everywhere I read about them, no one likes his vocals...

Comment

Working...
                              X