New Darkane Video.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Darkane Video.....

I can't wait for the new Terror 2000..."faster disaster" is a MUST own!

The Defaced is cool too...Darkane dudes as well...those fuckers are whores! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Carnal Forge are whores too...but they're great! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I can't wait for the new Terror 2000..."faster disaster" is a MUST own!

The Defaced is cool too...Darkane dudes as well...those fuckers are whores! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Carnal Forge are whores too...but they're great! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      Those guys from Terror 2000 really have top of the line speed-thrash riffs... I don't really care much for Carnal Forge it gets boring pretty fast, I don't mind listening to the album once in a while, but I'd never buy one... I guess you should try and listen Dew-Scented (I guess you already know 'em though) they're pretty good too even if they get boring pretty fast as well, at least they're a good show to headbang to. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I know them all bro...I should list every single last one of them right here...but that would take some time..

The best Carnal Forge is their last.."Aren't you dead yet"...it is awesome IMO!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, I'll trust you on this and take a closer listen (does that make sense ?) I must admit I didn't listen to it that much, considering I found the previous ones boring.
          Plus I've got this theory that one should always "re"listen to the CDs one didn't like...

Comment

I do that all the time man..

I have cds that I didn't care for years ago...that have become my all time favorites now..

I'm always re-discovering stuff that I didn't pay much attention to...I'm always catching up...but it's fun...I love music!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I do that all the time man..

I have cds that I didn't care for years ago...that have become my all time favorites now..

I'm always re-discovering stuff that I didn't pay much attention to...I'm always catching up...but it's fun...I love music!

[/ QUOTE ]
              Right on !! THAT's the way to go !
              METAL all the way man.

Comment

I know nothing else.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X