I quit my job today:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit my job today:(

(James Brown)God-I feel good-like I knew that I would-so good-so good!!!!!!!!!-Oh-no-I need to go get another job-well I have plenty of offers-Hey but I feel GOOD [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: I quit my job today

I feel JEALOUS!!! I am stuck at mine, and fucking miserable.

Best of luck!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Tony,

I did that one time... just walked in and told them they could all kiss my ass, then walked out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Felt so damn good!
      Good luck with whatever your new plans are, hope it all turns out well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

I'm retired ...

I have the next 1000 months or so off..

and I have nothing planned....but I know that weed and metal will be involved! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I feel JEALOUS!!! I am stuck at mine, and fucking miserable.
          Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
          +1 here, Mike. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Screw you, Bill.

[ QUOTE ]
            I have nothing planned....but I know that weed and metal will be involved!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, I'm in the wrong field!!! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Screw you, Bill.

Hahaha....

Bill is on Perpetual Burn...

Comment

Perpetual Smoke, would be more accurate.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Thanks guys and Metal Goddess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Working with an a$$hole does suck even if the a$$hole is your friend of 12 years-thats why it wasn't working-pay was good but not good enough to put up his baby $hit all the time-Well it's time to hit some music stores...

Comment

Enjoy it.... I´m having a blast, I´m really stating to like this "Unemployed Musician" thing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Leaving GE was one of the best thigs I ever did, cripes I´m even earning slightly MORE than I was while actually working [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My last day with my company is tomorrow. It's strange, but in a way, I can't wait to be umemployed!

Good luck if you are going on to look for a new job. And Congrats for doing something good for you!

Comment

Yeah, I just got layed off last friday, so I'm just starting the unemployment thing. It's all good though. My plant has been in the shut down process for two years and a long two years it's been. They made it worth it to stay to the end thopugh, plus trade act and unemployment benefits. I think I'll enjoy it for a while. Good luck to everybody here who is looking for a job. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

you guys depress me, i'm going to have a fear of loosing my job when I'm on my own [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'm going to get like 2 or 3 jobs just to be safe [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

you guys depress, i'm going to have a fear of loosing my job when I'm on my own [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'm going to get like 2 or 3 jobs just to be safe [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Let me tell you guys something..

Work fucking sucks..

I worked my ass of since 1978 when I was 13 Non-stop..horrible hours , no social life , no bands , no music , no weed , no free time , no holidays , no sleep...fuck all that shit!

Nobody likes to work...if they say they do...there is either one or two things wrong with that picture...one, they are fuckin' lyin' thru their teeth...or two, they have NO life outside of work..this is FACT!

Breaking my neck fighting some big violent asshole on the plane was the best thing that ever happened to me...yeah I'm in pain...but much less pain than the idea of work...besisdes...I get all the FREE painkillers I need for life...enough to sedate this humpasaurus...and weed and metal soothes my inner beast as well...sometimes!

I paid my dues and then some...now the world can go fuck off and leave me be...because I'm partying until the day I die and enjoying myself...and the only rules I follow are my own...

I live like a friggin' king now...my very cute wife blows me , I listen to any of my 6000 metal cds , I rub my new shiny AC Cobra with a diaper , play all my killer geetars and Uber , spend all my time in my awesome house with my awesome family who fucking worship me..and they should , because I am their GOD that gives them everythig they want...the only God they will ever know!

and every year for the rest of my life I get a 3% cost of living raise..to boot.

My wife just works part time to buy all the groceries and that's it...I don't want her working full time...because I enjoy all the blow jobs I can get...that's her REAL job...that is all she has to do...keep me and my PP happy!

I am FULLY retired before the age of 40...that is pretty fuckin' cool no matter how ya slice it.

If it sounds like I'm gloating...well I am....wouldn't you! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X