I quit my job today:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Screw you, Bill.

Tony, good luck with your new job and does this mean, you are moving to California?
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Good for you dude. It's even better you have other offers. It feels so damn good to leave something behind you hate. Hell, I told my boss to fuck himself and after that, he, another manager and the owner of the company still asked me to come back. Now THAT felt better, but I still declined (politely this time)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Let me tell you guys something..

Work fucking sucks..

I worked my ass of since 1978 when I was 13 Non-stop..horrible hours , no social life , no bands , no music , no weed , no free time , no holidays , no sleep...fuck all that shit!

Nobody likes to work...if they say they do...there is either one or two things wrong with that picture...one, they are fuckin' lyin' thru their teeth...or two, they have NO life outside of work..this is FACT!

Breaking my neck fighting some big violent asshole on the plane was the best thing that ever happened to me...yeah I'm in pain...but much less pain than the idea of work...besisdes...I get all the FREE painkillers I need for life...enough to sedate this humpasaurus...and weed and metal soothes my inner beast as well...sometimes!

I paid my dues and then some...now the world can go fuck off and leave me be...because I'm partying until the day I die and enjoying myself...and the only rules I follow are my own...

I live like a friggin' king now...my very cute wife blows me , I listen to any of my 6000 metal cds , I rub my new shiny AC Cobra with a diaper , play all my killer geetars and Uber , spend all my time in my awesome house with my awesome family who fucking worship me..and they should , because I am their GOD that gives them everythig they want...the only God they will ever know!

and every year for the rest of my life I get a 3% cost of living raise..to boot.

My wife just works part time to buy all the groceries and that's it...I don't want her working full time...because I enjoy all the blow jobs I can get...that's her REAL job...that is all she has to do...keep me and my PP happy!

I am FULLY retired before the age of 40...that is pretty fuckin' cool no matter how ya slice it.

If it sounds like I'm gloating...well I am....wouldn't you! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

i own part of my company, it did not look good after 6 months,then the tides turned, now the sky's the limit. i am on a sick and twisted world domination cruise that would just about sicken anybody.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Bill, GO FUCK YOURSELF [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

ah yes!!!!!!!!!!
              went to 3 different guitar store today jammed and had some fun!!!!!!!!-better enjoy it now-Toru,not moving as of yet still not enough $$$ to make me pull the move-sell the house,girlfriend exit stage left and so on-hehehe but if the price hits what I want I'm buy a surfboard in the shape of my pre-pro [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Horns666, your insight always inspires me. It makes me want to do something with me life.

Or not.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

well guys and gals, don't work too hard..

it is supposed to be a beautiful day tommorow...I got nothing planned...sigh..

man , it's funny...my Mondays are no different than my Saturdays now..it's a beautiful thing..

I feel so useless....what a shame! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well I've been unemplyed for a year or so, it feels good, but then again, maybe I should eat something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Oh well, fuck sleep, fuck eating, I'll just get some guitars and jam like hell.

Comment

That's the attitude...

work sucks ass...

too bad you need to work to get money...there has to be a easier way...legally!

what about ass eatin' [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]..there has to be a demand for a good ass eater....woman would probably pay well for that kind of treatment , since that is a "taboo" kinda thing...most husbands don't eat ass...their wayyyy too tired from WORKIN'.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X