X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo IV!

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/eo/2...768402000.html

[ QUOTE ]
    Though he's "assimilated into the tapestry of America," workplace stress forces Rambo to leave the big city and move his family to the boonies. Their lives are upended however by white supremacists unhappy about a part-Navajo man moving into the area. When the racists take Rambo's 10-year-old daughter hostage, dad is forced back into action to rescue her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh!! You mean like they did in Commando??!?
    Occupy JCF

Re: Rambo IV!

Commando, that is the freakin' movie I was thinking of! Thanks Todd, I knew I remembered seeing a movie with the same plot. Is Sly really 58 years old? He's going to be 60 by the time the movie is out.

Comment

Yup... That's the movie where Sully gets killed. (not our Sully he would have shown Ahh-nold who was boss with the nut-noose)
      Occupy JCF

Comment

You could put five monkeys in a room with a typewriter and end up with a better plot than that...

Comment

Why not just send him to Iraq to singlehandedly quell the insurgency? That would be more appropriate and in the vein of the former flicks. However, according to the article thewy are going for a more "First Blood" type of vibe. That movie was actually the only decent one of them all.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yup... That's the movie where Sully gets killed. (not our Sully he would have shown Ahh-nold who was boss with the nut-noose)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sully who later uttered the words in another movie
            "there ain't no coming back this is the real real world... there ain't no coming back"
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Awesome! Can't get enough of mindless action and bloodspillin'! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Matrix: Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last?

Sully: Yeah, yeah john you did say that! yeah! lol

Matrix: I LIED! *drops sully over mountainside*

lmao.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

That’s not the only collaboration the company has with Stallone. Nu Image is also developing a Stallone script on the life of famed poet Edgar Allen Poe. Stallone also plans to direct the film. (Quoth the raven: "Yo!")

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    You could put five monkeys in a room with a typewriter and end up with a better plot than that...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is Rambo we're talking about, not Gone With The Wind.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

hmmm...Rambo IV huh...what's the word I'm looking for? OH Yeah!GAY...How about another Rocky maybe this time the movie can take place 300 years after Rocky's death and He can be cloned from some blood from Clubber Langs old gloves and have a title fight with a 8' hot as hell chick champion with the strength of 10 men
                      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        hmmm...Rambo IV huh...what's the word I'm looking for? OH Yeah!GAY...How about another Rocky maybe this time the movie can take place 300 years after Rocky's death and He can be cloned from some blood from Clubber Langs old gloves and have a title fight with a 8' hot as hell chick champion with the strength of 10 men

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet her vagina would be huge!

Comment

like a zip-lock bag
                          www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

shouldnt the daughter be like 25? im sure it will be good for a few laughs

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should send that to Sly the article says he can't get the next rocky off of the drawing board!!!! It would be better if Van Damne played Rocky in that one
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X