Happy Birthday Lucysplatter!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Lucysplatter!!

Happy birthday Lucy! Whenever I hook up with Chuck and Lucy, I spend just as much time talking to her. Hopefully we will all hook up again sometime soon.

Comment

Lucy, you're an absolute gem! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Have a Happy Birthday!!! Cheers to you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

-Emmy

Comment

Happy Birthday to Lucy. I hope that she enjoys it for the day because soon, with summer, she will be dealing with Chuck and his disdain for warm weather. She is St. Lucy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

thank you Em [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

thank you everyone for the birthday wishes [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]to you

lucysplatter

Comment

Mega Happy B-Day wishes from Cleveland!

Hope it is nicer than nice!

Comment

Even though I don't know you or have ever met you, I trust the judgement of many of the JCFers. You have to be one special lady to have many kind words spoken of you.
              Happy birthday and best wishes.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Happy Birthday! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Lucy is indeed a very classy lady ..and most certainly Chuck is lucky to have her... Hell Chucks lucky to have anyone who will put up with him...

Happy Birthday Lucy ...enjoy your day and make Chuck cook for you for a change
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

<font color="yellow">OK...my spin on this:

Lucy: You have yourself a terrific day girl [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You definitely deserve it as you are the most righteous woman I have met(well, sorta) outside of Krista [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Lucy is a total sweetheart folks! She's smart, funny, would do anything for anybody, and even though she has been through a lot in her life, she still has the same bubbly personality and looks for the good in everybody [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chuck and Lucy are some of our very best friends in this world, we love them both dearly, and wish them both the best in all their future years together [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Sam, Krista, Charvie, and the Phoebe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Happy B-day Lucy...
                      It's funny...it seems the best relationships here are the guys with wives who are very supportive of the Charvel/Jackson addiction! Congrats guys!
                      Chuck, Kevin, Todd, the Sarg&Em, Sam....etc....
                      I've been lucky myself so far with Amy...she had a hard time letting me sell the EDS RR1 I just shipped off this week....

- Joel
                      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                      RIP Dime

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Happy Birthday Lucy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Happy Birthday Lucy!....Something great to be said for women who put up with their men with a guitar addiction eh?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have a great one! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

hbbd, nice stars! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Hear the universe scream
                            Bleeding from black holes
                            Whom horns careless
                            And whom God mourns

Comment

Happy Birthday Lucy!!!!! Thanks for putting up with Chuck (and the rest of us to egg him on!!!!!!!!!!

James
                              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Lucy lucy lucy.....Congrats on turning legal, im sure its a relief for chuck not to fear the law anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hope its a killer day for you.

Happy b-day!

Davey "badseed" Gomes

Comment

Working...
                                X