Sometimes I love the police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I love the police

When some stupid bitch/asshole gets what they deserve, it's always good to catch it on video and pass it around the interenet.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/co...r_video3a.html

Re: Sometimes I love the police

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hahahaha, that sounded like it hurt!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I heard this on Howard Stern today. All she had to do was comply with the officer. Now she's on the internet and national radio screaming like an idiot.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Awesome! Why wouldn't she get out of the car?

She sounds like a cat in heat. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

well done, It sickens my how people treat cops, like they are some kind of a enemy. Stoopid beyotch.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Excellent !!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I would have zapped her again when she wouldn't stand up when they told her to. And may have jolted her again when she woudn't get into the cruiser. Some peoples kids. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Annoying *itch got what she deserved...She - and others like her - should grow up and take responsibility for her actions...

Comment

That stupid bitch thought she could just disrespect that officer and continue to talk on her cell phone about the "Po-lice" stopping her. Then she wouldn't get out of the fucking car, or obey any commands.

She got exactly what she deserved. She actually deserved worse...like a bullet. The second I heard her speak, I couldn't wait to see her get zapped. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Sorry, I have to laugh at that one.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You can hear telling the other person on the phone where her location was...like they could help her.
                      Anybody that see's the video will know she was given serveral chances to comply and didn't. Let her and Howard Stern scream unfair all they want, the video shows exactly how it went down.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Man, I would've slapped the shit outta her and told her to STFU!! She's just playin' it to the hilt so she can file a Rodney King type lawsuit. Fuckin mouchers.
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Why did the office escalate the situation so fast?
                          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Why did the office escalate the situation so fast?

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't escalate at all? He tried to arrest her, and she pushed / hit him away.

She didn't follow orders and has to face the consequences. She was driving illegal anyways what did she expect?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Let her and Howard Stern scream unfair all they want, the video shows exactly how it went down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you hear Howard scream it was unfair?
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X