• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sometimes I love the police

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's not nice

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I haven't watched the video because I refuse to download Quicktime, so this is in response to the thread title:

F*** them!! I flick those bastards off every time I drive by them sitting there with their radar gun (and probably eating donuts). Like they don't have better things to do, like solving crimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know, I'm not usually one to judge a fellow man, but the words above are the words of a true idiot.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

By eli10003:

"I wouldn't be suprised if some activist f*cking lawyer sees that tape and tries to sue the police department because of some civil rights/police brutality violation"

Yeah, I'm sure that's what she was/is hoping for. I think she was over acting. Pretty funny though! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I got pulled over an hour ago by DPS. I was nice, complied, lied about having a few drinks, then was on my way with a warning. How's that for easy... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            So that's why you tasered me? You bastard!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it is the rum talking, but that is the funniest thing I've read in weeks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think they needed to taser her for a suspended license or the fact that she wasn't moving as fast as "Mr steriod juiced up and got my ass beat in high school daily, now I'm a dick with a payback badge" wanted her to move. Perhaps she doesn't know what taser is. A suspended license is not a major act of crime endangering the public or two male officers. He tasered her because he could. I need not hear all the dangers of being an officer, THEY choose that career and frankly should use better judgment when assessing a situation. I hope dumbass sues and wins something. Tasers can be lethal to people with bad hearts and it has happened numerous times.

Yes she was stupid, EVERYTHING could have been avoided if she would have listened to him but that does not mean she should tasered twice. Usually if the police say jump and you say how high and do it they treat you right. You should always do what the say and then ask why after, not before.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

I agree, suspended licenses are no big deal. But the suspect failed to comply with an order, then she alerted whoever she was on the phone with as to her location, and then if that weren't enough - she assaulted one of the officers. (not the one who tasered her) Needless to say just by her divulging her location to whoever was on the phone could have put those officers in a compromising position.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Whatever happened to night sticks? A local cop here recently got the boot for pulling over young women/teens and harrassing them (sometimes sexually).

I went to high school with this chump. (he's 2 years older than I.)

he came by our house with a noise complaint a year ago and had his hand on his gun holster the entire time he was talkign to us. As if I could bust into a slayer riff at any given moment...and he would only have a few seconds to pull off a few shots before his face melted off and I devoured his soul.

Some cops are just dumb. Some citizens are dumb. Put them together and you get cross-dumbization. And that's when idiots get tasered.

Comment

That cockroach cunt deserved to be tasered!
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Working...
                    X