Newest Tequila Addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Tequila Addition

As some of you guys and girls know, I am known to sit down on a Saturday night and sip a "good" tequila and smoke a quality cigar. Well, tonight I have finally met the tequila I have been searching for for almost 5 years. It can only be found in Mexico City and is not imported anywhere else in the world. Folks, this is the real stuff. Not the Cuervo crap we tend to buy here in the States. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, I had a couple of sipping shots of this with a Diablo Picante N 40 tonight and well, this really just caps off the week. Everyone should just take 30 minutes on a "Friday" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] night, relax and enjoy something that is special to you. Topshelf wives/girlfriends, guitars, tequilas and cigars. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hell, that even kinda rhymed..... someone needs to incorporate that sentence in a song. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Anyway, ya'll have a safe weekend.

Here's the new Bottle.

Re: Newest Tequila Addition

<font color="aqua">well since I can't be there to try it with ya Brad, have a "sip" or 2 for me , bro- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey Dave, I understand you are having a bad day..... I have something special for you via pm.... on it's way, Bro!
      [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That looks awesome! Have a taste for me as well. I used to love tequila. That bottle is really neat.

Comment

Isn't it Friday? Are you picking out tomorrow night's tequila?

Anyways, this Saturday I hope to enjoy the company of a "topshelf" woman myself. The fine guitars I am lucky enough to enjoy all week long. And there's nothing like a damn good beer to help put life on hold while you catch up with yourself. The cigars I'll save for you guys!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Isn't it Friday? Are you picking out tomorrow night's tequila?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Dayum, too much already..... Took the day off from work and lost all track of time. Sorry guys.... it is indeed still just Friday. Wooohoooo! Let's get the weekend rolling. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Back at ya, Ace..... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Hey Dave, I understand you are having a bad day..... I have something special for you via pm.... on it's way, Bro!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">you are the MAN, Brad! Thanks so much, that definitely hit the spot and I'm feeling much better now.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm outta here, gotta make the "doughnuts" in the morning so I have to get an early start. Have a great one and enjoy the "juice" Brad! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Did you pick that up on a trip to Mexico,Brad? Man,what a crazy place!Cheers and Enjoy! ........................
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

the best part of the entire picture is the diet coke he is mixing it with. But if it's that good, then he probably didn't know the difference.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Did you pick that up on a trip to Mexico,Brad? Man,what a crazy place!Cheers and Enjoy! ........................

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah.... I have a buddy that owns a Mexican Food joint here in Texarkana. He goes down to Mexico City every now and again and brings back some hard to get stuff for his own personal stash. I asked him to bring me back a bottle and he was kind enough to hook me up. (At my expense, of course.) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        the best part of the entire picture is the diet coke he is mixing it with. But if it's that good, then he probably didn't know the difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg~ I have a shot of this waiting on you..... minus the Diet Coke, of course. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X