Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just realized....I'm out numbered!!!....HELP!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized....I'm out numbered!!!....HELP!!!!!!

It didn't hit me till this evening when I was taking some family pictures........now I'm worried!

Meet the fam folks. From left to right here's "Missy", our pomeranian mutt, "Melleny", our 5 month old daughter, "Amanda", my wife, and "Elizabeth", my 4 year old daughter:

Now that got me to thinking....hmmmmm. So next, here is "Sarah", our 3 year old Sulcata tortoise:

Then last but not least there's this little critter.....a 2 year old female hamster named "Frog"....(dont ask):

Now I must wonder if I'm safe in this house???? I'm totally surrounded by females and have nowhere to go. Any advice??? Maybe I'll go out tommorow and buy something male. Maybe a Parakeet?? I dunno......
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Just realized....I\'m out numbered!!!....HELP!!!!!!

No advice from here LOL...good luck

Comment

Cutie family, but Missy is possessed dude. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
      Go out and get yourself some sixers, that outta do it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I didn't know you had a pool. Wait until your girls get older and start PMS'ing at the same time. When that happens you will look back at this pic and say..."ah.. the good old days".. Nice family pic Mark.

Comment

Build a little shed/workshop for yourself out back, or something. Make it completely sustainable — electricity, water, AC/heat, phone, internet, fridge, TV, couch, bed, toilet, shower, etc. Don't make it too big, or it'll accumulate junk and be hard to keep clean, but make it at least somewhat sound buffered. It's very important that it isn't actually connected to the house. Declare this your own space and allow NO ONE else in.

Your first daughter is four? Yeah, in about ten years you'll be glad to have something like this.
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Hey Mark~ Wait until they all start cycling together. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dood, we are going to find you squatting nekkid, shivering in the corner of your bedroom saying "Please don't hit me again girls, please!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good luck, Bro. Too much estrogen. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, and FYI... parakeets have a survival instinct that, depending on their environment, allows them to switch genders. Strange but true!
              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I know the feeling, Mark. In our house it's me, my wife, our daughter Megan and our other daughter Kristina. The only male in the house besides me is Gibson, our dachshund.

I'm thinking that their "teen years" in our house are going pretty much keep me holed up in the basement where it's safe!

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Oh, and FYI... parakeets have a survival instinct that, depending on their environment, allows them to switch genders. Strange but true!

[/ QUOTE ]

well......fukk the parakeet then!!!!....maybe something that can't change gender on the fly??? I'm thinking maybe something big and strong like a Rhinocerous?? But where would I keep him????

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I know the feeling, Mark. In our house it's me, my wife, our daughter Megan and our other daughter Kristina. The only male in the house besides me is Gibson, our dachshund.

Hey...got room in that basement for a roommate?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm thinking that their "teen years" in our house are going pretty much keep me holed up in the basement where it's safe!

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Re: Just realized....I\'m out numbered!!!....HELP!!

Go buy the biggest chainsaw you can find and revv it up in the backyard on weekends for no reason.

Comment

For now dude...I'd just remember to put the seat down if I were you.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        The Buzzard does not fear
                        The man in riot gear
                        Harvest a skull of stone
                        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          For now dude...I'd just remember to put the seat down if I were you.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's the best advice so far!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

great family shots Mark, God bless you. I have the opposite, I have two boys so cooler stuff always prevail over girly wirly stuff [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We have a female black lab but that dog's vote is on our side [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                            X