Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Godless Endeavor ....not for the faint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Godless Endeavor ....not for the faint.

Something terrible happened......death destruction, uncontrollable bowels...shit everywhere...cats and dogs living together...MASS HYSTERIA!

Sentient6!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I GOT MY GRIMY HANDS ON THE NEW NEVERMORE PROMO!

THIS GODLESS ENDEAVOUR!

It is completely Jaw Dropping, Heavy, Catchy, Dark and Somber, Groovy, Melodic, Thrashy.

It kicks ass in every conceivable way. PRE ORDER THSI ALBUM IMMEDIATELY!

Re: This Godless Endeavor ....not for the faint.

Nawp. Gotta hear it first, for free. Once bitten...
    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Seriously, it craps all over EOR. Its on par with DNB and DHIDW.

Comment

BTW, I'd be willing to "share" a few tracks if anyone's interested.

It's teh promo copy...so it has Andy Sneap going "You're listenign to Nevermore's new album "This Godless Endeavor" out on Century Media Records." at least one time in each song.

Comment

You lucky bastard,
          ME eNVvyyy..................yOu!

Comment

I got the new Bruce Dickinson album last week and Mastodon's "Leviathan" yesterday. I got Mastodon on a recommendation from the record store clerk and haven't really given it a fair listen yet. While both are technically profound, they seem to suffer from the same problem... they're just not fun to listen to. I really can't make heads or tails of most the material on the last few Dickinson records. At any given time, Tattooed Millionaire, Skunkworks and Balls To Picasso can usually be found somewhere in my 60-disc CD changer. But the stuff after that... it's rare.

That was also part of my problem with Nevermore. Just not fun. If they sound like that still, I probably won't like it. My regular e-mail won't take large attachments (and I like it that way), but my hotmail account ([email protected]) will. If you think there's some standout tracks, I'd like to hear them.
            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Dude, I love you. Just like I love the new Nevermore shit. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dude, I love you. Just like I love the new Nevermore shit. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

the...NEW...nevermore shit??? what about the old stuff, dammit!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                i love every single note those guys have ever played. seriously. i have absolutely no complaints whatsoever about anything they have done so far, and i'm sure they won't let us down anytime in the future.
                having that said, man, i hate you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lucky bastard [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

by the way, christoph: i had a great time last weekend....i must have been very drunk, because i don't remember a lot past 11pm [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so what did heiko say about that gig exchange thing?

Comment

Oh yeah, everyone was pretty fucking drunk by then, yours truly included... awesome weekend, been drunk from Friday till Monday. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  We talked about the exchange stuff, but I guess it sadly won't happen with FB. Just too expensive for the underground stuff in our area, would be unfair towards both you and the other bands if it didn't work out well (with attendance and stuff). He did however say that he'd tell another band from Franken about us, I forgot the name though. Blame it on the beer. And why the hell am I typing in English?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Tell me your mail addy (you'll need 10 mb) and I'll forward what Kyle kindly sent me. Envy and thank him, not me, he's got the whole goddamned album. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I got the new Bruce Dickinson album last week and Mastodon's "Leviathan" yesterday. I got Mastodon on a recommendation from the record store clerk and haven't really given it a fair listen yet. While both are technically profound, they seem to suffer from the same problem... they're just not fun to listen to. I really can't make heads or tails of most the material on the last few Dickinson records. At any given time, Tattooed Millionaire, Skunkworks and Balls To Picasso can usually be found somewhere in my 60-disc CD changer. But the stuff after that... it's rare.

That was also part of my problem with Nevermore. Just not fun. If they sound like that still, I probably won't like it. My regular e-mail won't take large attachments (and I like it that way), but my hotmail account ([email protected]) will. If you think there's some standout tracks, I'd like to hear them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to pick out some real humdingers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to pick out some real humdingers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      LOL Tattooed Millionaire and Skunkworks are the worst Dickinson albums... not that they're really that bad, but everything else he's done is awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And everything Nevermore has done has ruled!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holy sh*t....that's all I can say. From start to finish of these songs is just heavy f'n metal the way it should be. Jesus dude, thanks again for the songs. I'll also send em to whoever wants to give a listen. This is definatly gonna get pre-ordered.

BTW, here's a link on CD Universe. Cheapest I've seen, not even $10

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...cart=251401952

Comment

I've been flogging the EOR remix to death all this past week. The crap production didnt let me get into before hand, and now I'm thinking it shreds balls [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Ill wait for a proper release of this new stuff, good to see another band getting back to heavy roots!

Comment

whoa....this stuff just kicked my ass in the most violent way one can imagine. totally awesome. especially the guitar leads....once again jeff loomis' playing improved a whole lot. totally unbelievable.

i'm gonna pre order it NOW. thank you very much for those songs

Comment

I got a delivery failure from your e-mail Necrotechno. Is it full? I tried again.

Comment

Working...
                              X