What Lepplin Album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Lepplin Album?

I was just listenting to the radio and they played an AWESOME live version of Led Zepplin's Out On The Tiles. Anyone know where I can find them doing that song live? It was so fuckin' RIPPING I have to take a shower and wash my britches!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: What Lepplin Album?

Hmmm. Coulda been the Early Days (I don't have that one for some reason). The "Remasters Box 2" set just has the studio version.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I thought there was a rippin' version on the BBC Sessions.
      That could be the one you're talking about.

Comment

Not on the BBC sessions discs. Their website discography lists it in two of the boxed sets, but doesn't say if it's a live version or not. Those are the only two places I could find it listed except for the original on Led Zeppelin III of course.

Comment

Ace,
          Are you talking about the one with Page and the Black Crowes? It's called "Live at the Greek". They do that tune....
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

It's distincly Plant singing... Was that on The Song Remains The Same DVD?

Comment

You sure it was Out On The Tiles? "As I walk down the highway all I do is sing this song..." - that one?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

You mean Zed Lepplin Ace??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  You sure it was Out On The Tiles? "As I walk down the highway all I do is sing this song..." - that one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that one!!

"All I need from you is... All your love!! All you gotta give to me is.. All your love!!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Must've been a promo or a boot. I don't think that any of the official commercial releases contain a live version of "Out on the Tiles".
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

But there was one of the tapes that had a mish-mash "jam" from their older sessions and I'm wondering if that was one of them [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyone think to look up the Discography?

Comment

I've searched online and found nothing. Maybe tomorrow night I'll call the Jim Ladd show and just ask them... That song was WAYYY to rockin' to never hear again!! If it's a bootleg or something I'll try and upload it for you guys to hear!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          But there was one of the tapes that had a mish-mash "jam" from their older sessions and I'm wondering if that was one of them [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyone think to look up the Discography?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, about the fourth post down [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I didn't see it in there as a live version. Might be on an out of print tape or something. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Wasn't there a live version on the one with 'The Girl I Love'? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                            I had that tape set but can't find it (BBC Sessions - can't recall now?)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Wasn't there a live version on the one with 'The Girl I Love'? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              I had that tape set but can't find it (BBC Sessions - can't recall now?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, "The Girl I Love (She Got Long Black Wavy Hair)" is on the BBC Sessions.
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X