Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Lepplin Album?

Did you ever find this Ace?
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

No, and I've called the radio station twice with no luck. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!

Comment

Try the Box Set from 1993
        I believe there are live versions of some songs on that, and Out On The Tiles may be one of them.

Comment

Maybe this? http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~qr6y-ykt.../frame075.html
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Ken, that song and several others wasn't on the box set (big 4 CD set), it was on the second set (Box II) that had only two cds and included all the covers that weren't in the first box (You Shook Me, etc).

What about the Remasters mini-release that came out just before the 4-piece box set?
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              What about the Remasters mini-release that came out just before the 4-piece box set?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the 10-disc "Complete Studio Recordings" set? Nope, not on that one either. It's almost got to be a boot / promo of some sort, I can't believe there'd be an official release out there that I missed. There weren't that many after all, they're not like the Hendrix estate. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
              X