No more bitching about guitars......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more bitching about guitars......

It dawned on me today that I bitch entirely too much about his guitar habits/fetishes/needs. He always makes sure when he buys a new toy, I get something in return. He buys a new guitar, I buy a new car. Seems like a very fair compromise to me. He gets a new Charvel...and today I go out and spend a few thousand on furniture. So.....if I ever bitch about him buying yet another new guitar...somebody please put your foot up my ass and tell me to shut the fukk up!!

Mrs LPC

Re: No more bitching about guitars......

I've got my foot ready! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

standing by

Comment

ok,if you say so...consarnnitt!!

Comment

Sounds like Sam's getting the short end of the stick anyway - $1500 Jackson vs $8000 living room set? $3000 EVH vs $23000 car? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] women [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Sounds like Sam's getting the short end of the stick anyway - $1500 Jackson vs $8000 living room set? $3000 EVH vs $23000 car? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, Newc...how did you know I bought a new living room set???

Comment

You said you bought a couple of K's worth of new furniture in your initial post. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Give our good ol' chap a nice new GMP or something! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

You are lucky to be bitching about guitars you have.
                    I have only 2 and I am only bitching about how low I am instead.
                    I have no complaining about my gear but my life.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, Newc...how did you know I bought a new living room set???

[/ QUOTE ]

Look how scared you are.

Comment

I aint skeered....nothing scares me.....but what I meant with my question was, how did he know I bought a living room suite instead of a new bedroom suite, furniture for my daughters room, or a new dining room set??

Mrs LPC

Comment

lucky guess?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Deductive reasoning. Odds are you've already got the bedroom suite you want, or at least one you're happy with, and the only other room in the house that takes "a few thousand dollars in furniture" is the living room.

Elementary, my dear Watson [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              ...how did he know I bought a living room suite instead of a new bedroom suite, furniture for my daughters room, or a new dining room set??

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

From the Jackson website:

"Charvels generally equate to a living room suite, while Jackson's usually equate to a bedroom suite, due to materials used, build construction, country of origin, etc..."

What's so difficult about that?
                              [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                              X