No announcement yet.

What's wrong with older kids nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What\'s wrong with older kids nowadays?

I really think it's an issue of respect, not "the times". Me and my 2 siblings were raised by my mom, who worked her ass off to support 3 kids. She took no shit whatsoever. Up until I was 18 I had a 10:00pm curfew, and I didn't dare break it, or I got a whap in the mouth. I remember laughing at my mom once when I was about 17 or 18 and telling her I was old enough to do what I wanted. My mom (who's about 5'3") literally JUMPED UP off the floor to reach me and gave me a bitch-slap that I still recall to this day. I didn't give me mom anymore shit after that brother! Of couse I drank like hell, smoked weed, and even did coke here and there, but I KNEW what I had coming to me if I stepped out of line, so I rarely did. Gotta get 'em while they're young...once they're "wild teenagers" the damage has already been done. I have a buddy who still stands up with his arms at his side and says "Sir"? when his father calls him from other room, and he's 37 now. Dicipline, man.

Comment

you couldn't possibly ask for a better set of parents than the parents i had ,and from day one i was the biggest headache and worst influence in maybe the history of the world as we know it.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

No shit. When I was young and goofed off at the dinner table,
        My Dad, would lick his fork and then reach across the table to wack me upside the head. When we were done eating we would have to "Ask" for permission to leave the table, followed by:
        standing next to him and saying (in Danish)"Thanks for the food" with a hand shake and knod.(at attention)
        I could not leave the table untill all my food was GONE.
        Many a nights I sat at the table till 11:00 at night, or filled my mouth to capacity and went to the bathroom to spit it out.
        Today I eat on the couch, while watching King of the Hill.
        At least I didn't have to walk to school in the snow up hill both ways like he did in wooden shoes.
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I say all these "troubled youths" are just the bi-product of Human pollution..

there is no family structure , no family morals...nothing...

it just a drunken 18 year , fat piece of filth spreading here filthy , stinkin' ass for anyone who wants to party with some coke and a 40OZ...PERIOD!

Man, it is sooooooooo fucking common to go to any house in Cleveland and find a single "mom"...if that is what you want to call her..with 4-5 kids from 4-5 different fathers by the time she reaches the ripe old age of 21...those ain't "mom's"...those are breeders of shit that should be fucking DEAD..IMO!

I HATE Human pollution...I want them all DEAD!

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X