Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Matt Crooks at the Testament show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Matt Crooks at the Testament show...

...I was sporting a monster headache Sunday! I haven't done that many shots in a long time. What a GREAT show, you guys tore it up.

Re: Thanks to Matt Crooks at the Testament show...

[ QUOTE ]
    ...I was sporting a monster headache Sunday! I haven't done that many shots in a long time. What a GREAT show, you guys tore it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told Matt last night that it took me a while to figure out who you were - you looked TOTALLY different the last time I saw you.

Thanks for the kind words - it was a fun show. I even enjoyed the guy yelling "YOU SUCK".

Was Matt throwing Jager shots around again? I was out front, staying away from the carnage at the bar....
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Yeah, the first band's fans hated you guys, just like your fans hated the first band. Don't you love Jaxx!

Yes, Matt was throwing around Jager shots...and Jose shots, and Sambucca shots, and whiskey shots...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Yeah, the first band's fans hated you guys, just like your fans hated the first band. Don't you love Jaxx!

Yes, Matt was throwing around Jager shots...and Jose shots, and Sambucca shots, and whiskey shots...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. He was looking OK on Sunday...but that's what happens when you drink with Matt. Shot city.
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Well, he kept buying rounds, and I've never been one to turn down hospitality...we must have done about four in the course of an hour. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X