Hello...again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...again!!

Man,it has been forever since I've been on the board,well just a lil' over a year.I was formally Rhoadsfan_74 on the ez boards,and Dan on this one.I really enjoyed the time spent here and hope it continues! Life was going great,guitars,music,my son and finding the love of my life.Things got a lil' hectic as we planned to marry.I didn't post to often but kept watch from time to time,then we were hit with some pretty bad news,breast cancer! It has been a long ordeal ,but we have all managed and are stronger then ever.So far,the cancer hasn't come back(knock on wood).The other day I was depressed and wasn't sure why.We started talking and it came to my first love/passion JACKSON GUITARS! And,not just them but playing.So she told me to go get one out and play it.I picked out my WR1 pile o' skulls and the smile grew! Now I want to get immeressed in it again and hope you all can help! Sorry for this being long and boring!

Dan

P.S. A big thanks to all that I've dealt with here on the board,you guys are great!!Esp. Newc,still have and love your twisted vision on the Mustaine King V [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]!!

Re: Hello...again!!

right on! Welcome back, and glad to hear everything's allright now.

Comment

Welcome back and got any pics of your guitars?
      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Funny how this place grows on ya. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Dan,

Glad to hear your wife and life are getting better!!!! One question though... Did you purchase the WR-1 off of Ebay for around $1600 around 6-9 months ago? If you did thanks for taking my dreams and shattering them into small eensy weensy pieces [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome back !

Comment

DAN! I was wondering a while back if you still had that V [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Welcome back [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey Dan, welcome back! I still have the Fender American Strat I got from you a couple of years ago. It still plays great!

Comment

Working...
                X