Blindsided with bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blindsided with bad news

Thanks everybody. My mom is doing well. Her speech is very slow and slurred but all of her other motor skills are fine according to my father. SHe started rehab today. I appreciate all the well-wishes. Thanks again, you guys rock!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I'm so very glad to hear that man! You're in my thoughts bro.

Worried about my own dad right now as he's due in tomorrow for a repair on his knee replacement. At 77 and lotsa other health troubles, it's scary to see him get put under and cut open.

I hope your mom get's back on her feet soon, that stuff can really hurt their abilities, but therapy does a lot to bring back stuff. You may be surprised.

Good luck!!!!!

Comment

Thanks John, I hope your Dad's surgery goes well, you guys will be in my thoughts.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hey Jack...I'm very glad to hear that your mom is doing well..she's got you and your dad at her side..very cool..

John...your dad will be fine...let me know how things go..

take care guys ..

Bill
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jack, sorry to hear this, but they can work wonders on stroke treatment these days, so don't worry. She'll need to change her diet though, especially if it's a blockage stroke and not a hemmhorage stroke. Dad will need to be on board help her with that, and it'll lengthen his life too. My prayers are with you.

John, my prayers are with you and your dad too. Anaesthesiologists know their stuff very well, he'll do fine. Take care of yourself in the meantime.

Rich
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that.
              Hope she recovers fully.
              My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I wish you and your mom the very best..

getting old is scary...watching both my parents age and fall apart is NO fun...but it is a fact of life that I must cope with...this sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Take care man...keep us posted..

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

+1.

Comment

Glad to hear she's doing well. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thoughts are with you
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X