a guitar dilemma...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a guitar dilemma...

Yep, several views have been expressed and are true.
    In part, thats the reason I haven't bought and most likely won't buy guitars offline. Its essential for me, to play them before buying them.
    What has happened to me is, I'll have the money or the credit card to make the buy. I'll be there for no real purpose, whether going along with a buddy, or just there to get some picks or whatever. I'll see a guitar that appeals to me play it and it plays and feels wonderfully. I blow it off thinking, I'll come back within a couple of days or so and get it then. Upon returning, its gone. Thats happened to me several times.
    The "right one" will slip through your hands if not carefully because everybody is looking for the "right one" too. Grab it when and while you can.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Re: a guitar dilemma...

Hey Seventh Avenged, what is the guitar in question?

Finding the perfect guitar? Long and expensive road if you truly want to find the most killer guitar to you! With every guitar feeling different than the other (even the exact same model and all) plus number of the different wood combinations and characteristics, tremolos, pickups, etc It is almost impossible financially to get the mother of all guitars in your hands, but you can find a lot of them that will come close. But with everything in life the grass always seems greener on the other side and your search for the ultimate guitar or amps or gear will ever be evolving and changing and even though you have everything one would be satisfied with, you will still feel like you need something else! Just go to your local stores and play anything and everything and find one that feels and sounds killer and try to be happy with it and maybe if you have the money go the custom route and have one built exactly to your specs! just realize this is a sickness and that finding the perfect gear is a falacious idea and fault of the human mind and after a while ,once you have emptied your bank account and have sold gallons and gallons of blood and sperm, you will learn to appreciate what you have and realize that you don't need every new pedal or guitar that hits the market! Take care and hope you get what you want in the end [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
      X