California Freeway Standoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Freeway Standoff

I am watching this on the news and my money is on this clown blowing his brains out.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: California Freeway Standoff

cool... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ok, this asshole is really starting to cost the taxpayers some $$$$. 3 armored vehicles, SWAT team, numerous cruisers and cops, helicopters. It is taking too long. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I think that if he was gonna kill himself he would have done so already. I can still hope.........can't I Bill? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sometimes I wish they would just shoot these people and get it over with,I mean they have freeways blocked off for this asshole,and if you've ever been on these freeways then you know how irate people get here.Which means nothing but more shootings from frustrated,stranded people. So,save more lives by killing these bastards right away! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oh yeahhh he'll pop himself ...hopefully.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

or SWAT will...either way ...one less peice of human trash in the world! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

he is a pimple on the ass of society...I just said that on that "why do kids suck ass" thread.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

WOw, flashback...

When I was living in Missouri a few years ago, I was driving to see my folks in New York one summer. When I arrived in Chicago, there was a guy on the Dan Ryan Expressway (90, that is the heart of the traffic flow) who had stopped a Coke truck he was driving on the middle of the freeway and began to brandish a gun.
            About 3 hours later, this joker was still going at it and I remember the guys on the radio (literally) saying he needs to be taken-out because of the potential danger he was putting the city in...Anyways, in about four hours it was FINALLY over (he surrendered), but it sucked being caught in traffic on a summer day with no air conditioning.
            The absolute worst thing about this was I had to go to the bathroom SO FREAKING BAD I would almost have pulled the trigger on him myself to get to a restroom!

Dan

Comment

I remember that.

FYI - The Ryan is I-94 until it merges with I-90 and then becomes the Kennedy. It's the major artery coming from the Loop to the southern suburbs.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

You wouldn't believe how many people I had to talk the guns out of their mouths ..for hours on end..

how many knives I have to talk away from their necks or wrists..

I can't count that high...or remember all of them..but I do remember SWAT killing one dude I was negotiating with for over four hours with a knife to his throat...all I remember is trying to "act" kind to the fucker ...so he wouldn't do it...that was my job....I really didn't give a rat's ass ...but I was paid to ..."try".

well anyway , SWAT arrived on scene and took over for me...I was already on overtime...but withing 20 minutes of their arrival they killed the fucker for lunging at them with the knife....I guess I "tried" a little harder than they did.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

that is a true story..

another time I was holding some fat broad by her belt and pants over a bridge..while she was kickin' and screaming , just dangling...that was fucking hard...I almost let go because I couldn't hold her fat ass anymore (the NEWS was there) ..but Fire arrived and assisted me to pull her back over the bridge...I swear I think she gave me a hernia.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

See I think they should give wannabe-jumpers a free ticket to a bungie setup so they can really see if they wanna do that for real - and then let them do it for real with a bungie that's too long, or not tied [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

wow!!! that was a headache and a half, but i thought about all the people i was holding up and decided to turn myself in. they looked at me and said "you again? get the fukk outt here will ya!!!???"
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

A year or two ago some fucktard decided he was going to jump off the Bay Bridge and they stopped traffic for almost *10* fucking hours. I kid you not. He fucked things up for about a million people (on the bridge and on all the freeways that feed to the bridge) who were stuck with nowhere to go for upto 10 hours. I tell you what, had I been stuck in that I would have been the first to rush him and push him off. People closest to him were yelling "Jump already!" but he didn't.

In the end, the idiot fell asleep and SWAT pushed him off into a waiting net.

Comment

10 hours? i would have lost it completely.

Comment

Yep. And he didn't have any weapons and wasn't threatening anybody. The bridge is 10 lanes... 5 up top and 5 on the bottom where he was. They could have at most closed one lane on the bottom, but NOOOOOOOOO... they close the whole bridge and 5 freeways.

I hate CHP and Caltrans....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            wow!!! that was a headache and a half, but i thought about all the people i was holding up and decided to turn myself in. they looked at me and said "you again? get the fukk outt here will ya!!!???"

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahahaha!! I fuckin knew it! I told my wife, "How much money ya wanna bet that's Tommy?" "Who's Tommy?", she asked. I told her to go dust something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              yeah, i could see it now, i'd be saying something like "now listen here see, i get to smoke wherever i want ,see. i'll never stop see, even my charvel smokes see!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X