Bummed Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummed Out

Man, this sucks. I was suppose to start this cool little job at a UPS store while going to school. Nice small place, not too busy and the boss is a very nice guy. I payed my dues for a few years in the house when I was the only dude workin, so I was gonna spend a little money on myself and buy something nice. I was thinking about the Razorback USA, then decided to spend the money on a Jackson custom shop. Well, turns out since I'm a transfer student, I basically register last and the classes I need are pretty much gone. I do have a great schedule, 3-6 days I go in for one class at 2 in the afternoon, and on saturday I have one class in the morning leaving the rest of the day free, but the schedule is too wierd for employers to work around, so as of now no new job [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] The guy was very cool about it, he thought I was perfect for the job and we talked about that, but he said if anything changes let him know. I'm trying desperatly to change things around, go to school at night maybe, but as of now I'm broke again [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I'm not putting anything ahead of school, so it'll just have to take a backseat. Kinda sucks though, besides the custom shop, I was gonna join a gym, and wanted to move out on my own. Since I supported the family for 2 years, depending on mom again is just a kick in the ass sorta (it's a pride thing, stupid but I feel wierd about it). Ah well, shit happens, but damn that sucks!

Gonna look at the bright side...After 2 years I'm going back to school. The college girls are hot, the school is great, I still have some friends going there, and the college girls are hot...yah that bout covers everything [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irf -

Re: Bummed Out

Things always seem to work themselves out one way or the other, so hang in there brutha. Question is, are the college girls hot? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
    X