Sentence Delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentence Delivered

It's the title of my band's album (selfproduced).I hope to finish it in about 10 days!I'll post some clip next week.If you follow the link on sign you'll see some pics of the recording session and a big Jackson headstock! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Wish me good luck! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Sentence Delivered

Well, good luck! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hope all goes well man

Comment

Thanks John [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhh......by the thread title I thought this had something to do with Michael Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Lol,perhaps he would be happy to have a copy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Ahhh......by the thread title I thought this had something to do with Michael Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+2, but then I thought, wait a minute, he hasn't been convicted yet...... yet (keep your fingers crossed) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW 3333, I never grow tired of your avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] x 10
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+2, but then I thought, wait a minute, he hasn't been convicted yet...... yet (keep your fingers crossed) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW 3333, I never grow tired of your avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] x 10

[/ QUOTE ]

+3 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn,maybe I'd better change the name of the album! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Damn,maybe I'd better change the name of the album! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, no! Keep it. Then when he IS convicted (I'm staying optimistic here), you can send him a courtesy copy via registered mail to his jail cell. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

+4 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X