Do you hear that??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you hear that??

Thats the sound of a Jim Beam bottle being drained of its sweet nector.

What, you heard a popping sound. Thats the sound of Horn's weed.....I keep telling him to remove the seeds. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Do you hear that??

i don't know about you or bill, but there's all kinds of bats flying around my office right now. hell, it's 6 p.m. and i'm still here. am i high or just seeing things?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yes, you are. I slipped some X in your drink.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I'm sorry I couldn't hear it...it was drowned out by my opening yet another Michelob Ultra [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        And Tommy, it could be both...hmmm...

Comment

I would expect Horns to smoke weed that contains no seeds. Tell me he doesn't smoke the brick with lumber and seeds?!?!
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

My BONG is BILL Z BUBBLIN'..Lou

I'm sick as a dog with a cold and all this weed is curing my ass...I feel much better..

Watched Team America tonight TWICE...and I can't get this song outta my head.."AMERICA...Fuck YeaHHHHH...we come to save the motherfuckin' dayyyy yeahhhh"...

fucking awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm high!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X