Tommy Lee Ad for his CD and TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Lee Ad for his CD and TV Show

Been waiting for this to be shown ever since he arrived on campus and caused nearly as much commotion as a 5-6 losing football season did.

It's a long download...about 7MBs

Enjoy~~

TOMMY LEE

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Re: Tommy Lee Ad for his CD and TV Show

He lost me when he first quit crue to do his best wigger impression...

I don't like phonies or posers in any way...they lose all respect and credibility..

once a poser...always a poser.

fuck him..

nothing personal , sorry to piss on your Tommy Lee parade...but that's what I do best! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tommy is the ultimate solid rock trummer, then he left crue to play rap then rejoined crue and now he is planning to release a dance/dub/techno/ album. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

"Tommy is the ultimate solid rock trummer"

yeah he's a awesome "trummer" ..perfect!

He's a "tool" and a "drummer" combined...a "TRUMMER"!!!!!

awesome!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well , we know he's a "tool"...we all seen it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

the chick was hot BTW.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yeahhh...I had more respect for him in that video...especially when he slapped her in the face with his pud.. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy has probably banged all the famous chicks.

Comment

Oh man. Tommy, dude, what are you thinkin?

I'll tell you what he's thinkin: Fukkin House Payments and Alimony are killin me...I gotta make some quick cash!

Tommy is the coolest dude to hang with, so I wish him complete sucess and a major league payday...he deserves all that!

This show is gonna reek, however!

Comment

"This show is gonna reek, however!"

What...he's got a talk show or reality show or somethin'...oh yeah , that's gonna be HUGE!

NOT!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, after seeing some of the shows that air nowadays, I think the trailer for this one looks half-way interesting...

From the eighties on, we have heard about Tommy...Lots of back-story here, so watching the show will be like watching a crazy cousin...

Seriously, who DOESN'T want to see him trying-out for the marching band, lol?

I think it is going to be OK...

Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X