No announcement yet.

Brooks Purple Charvel Star need hepl !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooks Purple Charvel Star need hepl !

hi
    sure u all saw this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...328742824&rd=1
    i'd like it a lot, its pefect for me (esp the TOM and upperwing stratstyle jackplate and fancy color)
    but Brooks definitely won't ship overseas (i talked to him long...)
    so it would be cool if someone of you could pick it up for me and ship it to me (Munich Germany)
    please shoot me a mail if you want to help me
    thx a lot
    Andy

Re: Brooks Purple Charvel Star need hepl !

Why won't he ship it overseas? The majority of the work and all of the expense, is yours to bear. The only "extra" work involved, on his end, is filling out a customs declaration - how hard is that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I'd hook you up, but I'm a Canadian and am probably blacklisted as well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good luck, that's a sweet guitar.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

When shipping via USPS EMS to Germany, there's a $500 insurance limit, so if it broke....

UPS shipping is about twice as much as EMS, but they allow higher insurance.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've shipped dozens of guitars to a JCF'er in Northern Ireland. It's a matter of filling out one additional form.

Sometimes they even get there! The rest I kep...errr...we don't know what happened to them.

Here's another tip: USPS offers NO tracking abilities whatsoever. Kinda scary. I use Fed Ex.

I can help, but I'll have to slime it out first!

Comment

Send that guitar to me...I'll take care of ya!

Comment

Working...
          X