Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Floyd Reuniting for 1 show

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Musi...eut/index.html
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Pink Floyd Reuniting for 1 show

I heard that. AMAZING!!!

Comment

That's going to be the fastest sell-out show ever.

Edit: Oh it's for live 8 (aid) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I GOTTA SEE THAT!!!!!!
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Man, that would be schweeeet!!! I LOVE Pink Floyd!!! Hell, who doesn't?

Comment

They spelled two different versions of David's last name in that article. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I hope it'll be recorded and released on DVD. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

+1

I still watch PULSE DVD time-to-time, it is soooo awsome
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

+2
                  I love Pink Floyd and probably the best show I have ever seen.. that was in 93 or 94 at Pasadena Rose Bowl.

Comment

+3

Pink Floyd....Division Bell tour at Giants Stadium....on the field, 27th row center (near some of the offstage projectors too!). Had to be one of the absolute best concerts I've ever been to! Glad to see they'll patch up their bullshit to pull one more show together! As long as Waters remembers to take his meds, the show should go off without a hitch!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

+4

Every album on vinyl and CD! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        +3

Pink Floyd....Division Bell tour at Giants Stadium....on the field, 27th row center (near some of the offstage projectors too!). Had to be one of the absolute best concerts I've ever been to! Glad to see they'll patch up their bullshit to pull one more show together! As long as Waters remembers to take his meds, the show should go off without a hitch!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Ken, what year was this? I saw them at Giants Stadium too, but man, I can't remember when it was. Late 80's maybe? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Gilmour is god.

Saw them twice in '88. The first show was the best I have ever seen, ever.

Mike
                          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Cool! Do you think, if they held out some acid, that Sid Barrett would crawl out of his hole and make an appearance?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

And it's happening in England...FUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X