Pink Floyd Reuniting for 1 show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pink Floyd Reuniting for 1 show

Is this going to be like Live Aid, where every band only plays a few songs? Kinda a waste if it isnt a whole show. Unlike most bands, Floyd doesnt need former memebers to sell tickets.So money would probably not be a reason to do this.I mean, they already sell out stadiums when they tour, how much more can do? Play multiple weeks in big cities? This is cool, even if its for a sissy communist LIBERAL cause.

Comment

I'm going probably. To both the London and the Paris show.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        +3

Pink Floyd....Division Bell tour at Giants Stadium....on the field, 27th row center (near some of the offstage projectors too!). Had to be one of the absolute best concerts I've ever been to! Glad to see they'll patch up their bullshit to pull one more show together! As long as Waters remembers to take his meds, the show should go off without a hitch!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Ken, what year was this? I saw them at Giants Stadium too, but man, I can't remember when it was. Late 80's maybe? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Scott....I saw them in 1995...Division Bell tour (and their last)

Comment

Wow I am pretty suprised by this... They really really hate each otehr
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

ZZZzzzzzz.....

Seem them like 5 or so times since 1977/Animals (assuredly the best they ever were). I doubt I'd care to see them again.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              This is cool, even if its for a sissy communist LIBERAL cause.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, because we know that <u>helping disadvantaged people in remote parts of the world</u> is a sissy communist liberal cause.

But I agree with you that it's too bad they're only going to play a short set, and that will probably be it (for good, no doubt). Of course, all of the "true" Pink Floyd fans still probably maintain it's not Pink Floyd without Barrett [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X