Should I or shouldn't I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I or shouldn\'t I?

I prefer paintball. just a bit expensive....fun as hell and a great adrenalin rush.

Comment

you want to get in shape? you live near venice beach, play some full court hoops with the brothers. you might not like basketball, or you might suck at it cuz you never played, but that game gets you in shape fast.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy is right, basketball helps you in shape fast, I KNOW.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

If you're looking for raw brutality without hurting your hands, then try Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu which sponsors amateur UFC matches. Mostly ground techniques with elements of kick boxing. It's basically all out war until someone taps out or gets knocked out.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I've done the working out thing. I can't find a decent work out partner, all my friends are lazy asses. Paintball is for guys who want to act like they are in Schwartzenegger movies. I was in the USMC Infantry, once you've shot REAL machineguns and ran around with a rifle for a living, paintball seems pretty pussified. And I don't want to roll around on the ground with sweaty dudes. When I fight usually only one of us ends up on the ground...

And I suck so bad at basketball that if I went to Venice I'd be like the fat kid in high school that never gets picked for a team... I HATE basketball.

Comment

I'd say try Kickboxing or some other Martial art. I'm studying Wing Chun (Chinese boxing) now and it's a great workout!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I've done the working out thing. I can't find a decent work out partner, all my friends are lazy asses. Paintball is for guys who want to act like they are in Schwartzenegger movies. I was in the USMC Infantry, once you've shot REAL machineguns and ran around with a rifle for a living, paintball seems pretty pussified. And I don't want to roll around on the ground with sweaty dudes. When I fight usually only one of us ends up on the ground...

And I suck so bad at basketball that if I went to Venice I'd be like the fat kid in high school that never gets picked for a team... I HATE basketball.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm no its not.

to each his own I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X