Rock God clothing......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock God clothing......

Ok fellas, ive searched and searched and searched, for months even, and i CANNOT find a store which sells good old eighties style hair/glam rock outfits. Yeah yeah, the eighties ended five years ago at least, i know all that, bla bla....

Ive started a glam/hair rock band, and we are doing to whole image thing also. Ive got most of my outfit done now, but we'd all like to have a couple outfits to keep it all fresh on stage when we start getting regular gigs.

We are doing the full poison/early bon jovi/warrant cock rock bla bla image... Yup, make-up and teased hair is the go also.

So, can anyone recomment a good place to possibly get some rock god clothing??? Im kinda get tired of having to make it all myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    --
    Regards,
    Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Re: Rock God clothing......

On St. Marks Place (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues) in the East Village (NYC) there are two or three stores that might have exactly what you're looking for...

I'd start by Google-ing "vintage clothing" in zip code 10003...

If that fails - try a similar Google search on Bleecker Street (in NYC) without any zip code...

Good luck - hope that helps...

Rock on!!!

Comment

If you need to do a Judas Priest act, Newc knows where you can get a bunch of chrome spikes for the full Halfordization effect. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is a list in LA.

Rock Star Clothes
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

you may have uncovered a niche market in Oz, Perry! Get a local tailor or seamstress to make some and start pitching them on your website!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
          X