Subway Sandwich Discovery..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subway Sandwich Discovery..

So my finace is on her way home from work eating a sub from Subway.. Everything is fine and dandy until she notices a small, worm-like object fall out of her sub. Turns out it was some sort of centipede. She hucked the work and the sub out the window, pulled over so she could puke (sorry if that is too graphic) and proceeded to drive to my house in horror. She called the number on the receipt to let them know what happened as soon as she got to my house and we have yet to hear back from anyone.

Her mother suggested she should have taken the sandwich it's sub terrainian surprise back to Subway, claiming we could have sued them. I am wondering if this is true and if something like this has ever happened to anyone. We are not the kind of people to try and scam others out of their money. We would rather work for it. She is not the kind of person to make something like this up.
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Subway Sandwich Discovery..

Holy crap dude, I eat Subway like 2x a week, that's so freakin gross! Damn, I might've kept the damn sandwich and told em, could've gotten free sandwiches for life, but doubt your fiance is eating there again [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] Hell, I don't think I can get another sandwich from them now. Thanks dude [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, she should have kept it and went back to Subway and complained, and then called a lawyer to sue. I'm a court reporter (stenographer) and have had a couple cases where people have sued because of a toothpick stuck in a quarter-pounder that jabbed some guy in the roof of his mouth, a tumor in a chicken sandwich that traumatized some lady and made her sick, etc. The cases usually settle out of court before there is a trial.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love subway... in fact thinging of eating today... no more...

Comment

Go find that sandwich!

Comment

Jackie Chiles can get her free Subway for life. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Blimpie's kills Subway anyhow. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You should have kept the sandwich. If you called the Customer Service line, they should have dealt with you right away. More than likely the will offer you a monetary compensation(probably less than $100) + free coupons(for life?). I guess if you wanted to make a big fuss over it you could, but to be honest, did she really get hurt? I mean I know the idea of eating a bug(that probably came from the farm where the veggies grew) is unpleasent to most, but if she ate it would it have made a difference, or even noticed? I have ordered salads from nice places and gotten a leaf bug, told our waiter, they comped our meal. You would be suprised at the things that you have eaten, and were never aware of. Bottom line is that they should deal with you in a proper and timely way. Now if it had been broken glass, or something that could have been dangerous to her, that's another story.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Wait... my wife left the house already for subway....
                  I will report on mine after the lunch..
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Jackie Chiles can get her free Subway for life. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think that without the sandwich OR the critter, you'd be wasting your time.
                      Scott

Comment

Jreck Subs beats them both.

Comment

I remember when I was in the school, everyone who were in the fatigue party pissed, shitted, vomited, slobbered, put laxative or eye-potion to the food in the mess hall.

Good 'ol times
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Sorry guys... did not mean to ruin anyone's appitite. Go to Quiznos. They are much better than WormWay. Plus any live foreign creatures will be fried when the sandwich passes though the oven... which means more protien!
                            Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                            The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I think I saw a Jared commercial the other night about the new high protein GrubSub from Subway. Maybe they gave her that, instead of what she ordered?

Keith
                              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
                              X