X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. 5000

<----- I am 1/2 way to glory. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Mr. 5000

<font color="aqua">Congrats! but in the same way this is sad.....you've been here a lot longer than me and I'm ahead of you? Apparently I'm not busy enough? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave...I guess that classifies you as a post-whore! LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">actually you've only been here a couple of months before me, wow, alot of people joined in those few months! Big difference between our member numbers! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

Comment

Congrats on the milestone!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            <font color="aqua">Congrats! but in the same way this is sad.....you've been here a lot longer than me and I'm ahead of you? Apparently I'm not busy enough? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, but YOU have to respond to all those, "Dave Budman is God" posts. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, but YOU have to respond to all those, "Dave Budman is God" posts. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">awww shucks Mr. 5001 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], thanks man- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

See Ken? now that's how a person pays a compliment! Take a lesson! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

Comment

Hey, at least you still have a life. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I hear ya....congrats Scott!

I've been a member here since the beginning of the EZ board days!...(I know that number doesn't count towards this board) but combined, I'd be up there near the 10k's

Comment

I was on EZ Board for a little bit too.
                    Scott

Comment

Congrats Scott the... 1/2 man.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats (I think)!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Rookie!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man there was a time I was int he top 5. what the hell happened?

Comment

Working...
                              X