Best man? NOT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best man? NOT!!!!

Absolutely impressive... Gotta think twice nowadays when you pick your best man I guess...

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...yrelationships

Re: Best man? NOT!!!!

She must be the tightest (or perhaps DRYEST [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) woman on the planet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Better to find out at that time than the next day when it's too late to back out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

mmmmmmmm, she's a real gem huh?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I like when Richard Pryor said years ago...all Woman should have pussys like that for Rapists...

"OK fella ...don't move or I'll tighten up"...and take them to jail.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I was reading my local newspaper the other day and there was mention about an anti-rape precautionary device invented by some woman. This device is inserted like a tampon but it is like a hollow lipstick tube thingy wide enough for a penis to go in. The rapist comes along and the tube attaches itself to the dude via its micro-hooks and micro-barbs. The device is not removable from the penis without medical attention (thus identifying the attacker). [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I was reading my local newspaper the other day and there was mention about an anti-rape precautionary device invented by some woman. This device is inserted like a tampon but it is like a hollow lipstick tube thingy wide enough for a penis to go in. The rapist comes along and the tube attaches itself to the dude via its micro-hooks and micro-barbs. The device is not removable from the penis without medical attention (thus identifying the attacker). [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is truly Hell when we have gotten to a point in society where a woman has to put an anti-rape device in her vagina before leaving the house and going to the grocery store to help ward off any rape attacks. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I say take advantage of your Second Ammendment. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              My wife definitely does. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I smell a Snopes

Look it up over there! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

ok *edit*...not on snopes, but I still can't see this to be true...no kegals (the muscles in the vagina) are strong enough to spasm and hold some guys pee pee inside it! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

It happened to my dog with a neighbors dog once, but I don't think that's possible with people.

I'll try and see if I can get that to happen to me tonight!
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

It's the pubococcygeal muscle. "Kegel" is the excersise of that muscle.

Just thought I'd throw that in there! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

i thought the kegel muscle was the one where they locked you up and said things like, i'm getting that tiffany's necklace aren't i? and when you said yes, they let go and you're little head could move again. that kegel muscle sure looked like a vice when i saw one.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"The wedding party in Varazdin, Croatia, continued after the groom announced the celebrations were to mark his divorce rather than his wedding, reported daily Slobodna Dalmacija."

At least the party went on! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

From my brief experience in Croatia many years ago, those Croats can certainly throw down the booze with the best of 'em. I was only in Europe for a couple of weeks, and I had the best time of all in the little seaside village of Ravinj, Croatia. Massive headache the next day, though...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I like when Richard Pryor said years ago...all Woman should have pussys like that for Rapists...

"OK fella ...don't move or I'll tighten up"...and take them to jail.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not bad in theory, but in true application it would never work.

Sorry, I know it's a joke, but this topic hits a seriously somber note with me.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

wow.. .really bizarre.
                            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

"But my friend!! Why you are mad with me?!?!? I was only checking oil for you so wedding night go smooth, yes? Lucky for you I find out she a quart low, eh?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X